A new challenge and a "NEW GAME+"

Start from the beginning

Ruby: Can you stop? he's not weak, he's my friend.

Will: Whatever see you later if you change your mind come to me I'll save you a spot. (walks away)

Ruby: Whatever

Yang: What a jerk.

Ruby: How does he know Y/N? also Why is he just a jerk to him?

Yang: Whatever, you should ask him about it later.

Ruby: I dunno maybe if we get to know him a bit better.

Y/N: Know him better who?

Ruby: GAH!! (jumps on to Yang arms) Y/N!

Yang: What's up Y/N

Y/N: What's up Yang so anyways who do you want to get to know better?

Ruby: Well, that's-

Yang: Do you know a guy name Will he talk to Ruby.

Soon as Yang said that Y/N mood changed he rushed at me with concern like his life depended on him.

Y/N: What did he said! what did he do! tell me! he said with worried and anger

Ruby: He did nothing Y/N! he just badmouth about you and wants me join his team.

He then think for a moment and went to Yang.

Y/N: Yang make sure that Will doesn't get close to Ruby he's bad new okay.

Yang: Clam down Y/N explained to us about Will.

He then realized what he's doing. he took deep breaths and spoke

Y/N: Will he's a bad person to be with when I was little he was always a bully and.... a pest.

He said with venom and with a demon like voice we both flinched after he said that until we all heard Miss Goodwitch voice on the speakers telling us to meet on the cliff.

Y/N: Huh? Time to go! anyway make sure you stay away from him also I hope I end up in your team!

Ruby(blushing): Yeah, you too! you better pass!, you hear!?

Y/N: Loud and clear, Rosemary!

Ruby(blushing more): Well, uh..... good luck....... you......GUN NUT!

I see him laughing to my failed attempt and ran to the direction to the cliff until Yang open her big mouth at me.

Yang: See I told you he likes you.

Ruby(turning red): YANG!

Back Y/N POV

I'm running to the direction to cliff also sending a message to Ozpin about Will also told him I'll be first one to be launched and I can say something before I get launched. I get there and got on a lunched pad and waited for everyone to get here. A few moments later everyone came in and then see Ozpin also Glynda (Time skip to a LONG speech also warning) before he finished he then called my name.

Ozpin: So Mr.Y/N do you have a few words to say.

Then everyone look at me

Y/N: OK! Listen up! your objective is to get your artifact and bring it back! also remember there are grimm in the forest so weapons Hot! Good Luck! and-

I then look at Ozpin and before I get launched I texted him I'll give him the q to launch me.

Y/N: Get ready for TITANFALL!!!

I then got launched to the forest.

Y/N: WOO!HOO!

Ozpin POV