Chapter 4

Sorry for the long wait! Hope you guys enjoy!

Disclaimer- I do not own VA, just the the characters I created and plot. The main VA characters are owned by the lovely Rachelle Mead.
----------------------------------------------

After 20 minutes of trying to decide what to wear, I finally found the perfect outfit. I settled for a strapless black dress. It had a sweetheart neckline and stopped just a few inches above the knee. This dress hugged all the right places. I curled my hair and let it hang over one shoulder. I did a smokey eye look on my eyes and added a little blush to my cheeks. I was applying some lip gloss to my lips when the doorbell rang.

I checked the time on my phone. It was 7:30 right on the dot.

I left my bedroom and went to answer the door. Standing on the other side was Jade. She was wearing a red dress with a low cut neckline. With it, she wore a gold belt, gold heels, and a gold necklace. She left her red hair down.

She looked hot!

"You ready to go?" she asked.

"Yeah, let me just grab my shoes and bag." I told her.

I went back to my room and put on my black heels and grabbed my black clutch, placing my silver stake inside.

"Ok, let's go!" I told her.

And we left.

Jade had gotten us an Uber car. For the first 10 minutes of the drive, I kept trying to get her to tell me where we were going.

"I'm not telling Rose!" she'd say.

I felt myself growing more and more irritated as the drive went on. 15 minutes later, we had reached our destination.

I looked out the window. We had pulled up in front of a club. And not just any club, we pulled up in front of the new "Hypnotic" club that opened about two weeks ago. I'd been wanting to come here, but the place was to expensive.

"How did you manage this?" I asked as we stepped out of the car.

"I know people!" she gave me a wink.

"Come on!" she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the front of the line.

"Name?" the bouncer said when we reached him.

"Jade Sinclair!" Jade answered.

The bouncer checked the list that was on his tablet. A few seconds past and then he gave us the ok to go in. Once inside, the intoxicating smell of alcohol, perfume, and Cologne almost put me in a coma. But the place overall was beautiful.

The club had tall ceilings with a large, crystal chandelier hanging in the middle. On the second floor, people were dancing and mingling. A few feet away from the entrance was a huge dance floor where people bumped and grind against each other.

"Jade!"

To our right, a man wearing a black suit was coming towards us. Once closer, I got a better look at his face. His black hair was slicked back. His nose was really long and his eyes were brown. He came up to Jade and kissed her cheek.

"Hey Robby!" Jade greeted him.

Robby looked away from Jade and over at me.

"You must be Rose!"

He held his hand out for me to shake. I shook it.

"Nice to meet you Robby!"

"So can I get you guys a drink?" Robby offered.

"I'll have a Gin N' Tonic." Jade told him.

"I'll have Reds Apple Ale." I added.

"You heard the ladies!" Robby spoke to two buff guys behind him.

The guys nodded and went to get our drinks.

"So Rose, are you enjoying Hypnotic so far?" Robby asked.

"Yeah!" I said smiling. "It's got a nice vibe to it."

"That's what I like to hear!"

"So how do you know Jade?" I asked.

I saw a spark in Robby's eyes when he looked over at her. Jade smiled at him, but I could tell she wasn't in to him like that.

"Well, I met Jade at Jodie's Bar a couple of months ago." Robby began.

"It was funny actually."

Jade continued.

"I went there after my yoga lessons on Tuesday. You know the one right?" she asked me.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Well, I was enjoying a glass of wine when I felt someone bump in into me. I turned around to tell the person off, when I felt something wet on my lap."

"I had spilled my scotch all over her." Robby said looking embarrassed.

Jade laughed lightly.

"He was a complete mess. I felt bad for him, so I reassured him that I wasn't mad."

"Well I felt so bad, so I told her that I would owe her."

"That's when he offered to let me come to this club on opening night and bring anyone I want."

"Well, I'm glad you took the offer." I told her.

"Me too!" she winked.

Just then, the two guys came with our drinks.

"Jade, let me show you some other businesses I think you might be interested in." Robby offered.

Jade looked at me.

"Go ahead! I'll be fine!" I told her.

She gave me a quick hug and walked off with Robby.

Now that I was by myself, I decided to head towards the dance floor. I didn't recognize the song, but it had a nice beat. A few minutes into the song and a guy already decided to grind himself up against me.

I turned around to see a blonde haired guy wearing a collard shirt grinding himself up against me. I shoved him off me, but this only made things worse. Now, a red head decided to push up against me from behind. The blonde came back and was now in front of me.

Great! Now I'm caught between two guys.

Deciding I've had enough, I punched the blonde in the face. I heard a satisfying crack as he went down to the ground. This gave me enough time to kick the red head in the balls. He went down to the floor clutching his balls.

"Sorry boys! No Rose sandwich today!"

I flipped them off and went outside to get some air. As soon as I exited the club, clove smoke filled my lungs.