Prologue Part 9, Last Part.

Last part I promise.

Time skip 3 years later

You are 15, Sokka is 15, Katara is 14
Zuko is 16, Azula is 14, Ty Lee and Mai is 15
I feel sorry for Aang because he still hasn't aged yet, for he is frozen in time, but not for much longer.

You had been now for three years at sea, trying to find the mysterious Avatar, but with no luck. Which made you very happy, and at the same time very sad. You are now hating the war even more now.

You tried to keep Zuko distracted, but sometimes failed, and he keeps on saying that he needs to restore his honour, which you keep on reminding him that no one can take his honour from him.

But there were some times that you were able to keep him distracted, and that is by asking him to spar with you. Which he was happy to oblige to.

You allowed him to use his fire bending because you are very agile and flexible. You are able to avoid every single one of Zuko's fire blasts.

And with Uncle, he trained you in secret. He used is lighting attacks when he secretly spared with you, and thanks to all the training you had with your amazing teacher, Ty Lee, you are also able to avoid every single one of Uncle's lighting attacks with ease.

When it comes to your water bending. Well, you tried to water bend, but it just doesn't want to happen. You thought it was just a freak accident, and that you are, after all, just an ordinary, non-bender teenage girl.

But Zuko and Uncle keeps on reassuring you that all you need is a good teacher to teach you how to bend water. And since they both are fire benders, they aren't quite qualified.

Just like the mysterious Avatar, you so far had no luck in finding one. You gave away your old water tribe clothes to a young girl who needed clothes, which warmed Uncle's heart up to know that you are selfless, even if it is your most treasured stuff.

When you docked at a place to restock the supplies, Uncle saw a small, little business that makes clothes for all nations, even for the air nomads. Uncle secretly got one made, especially for you.

Because he knows that you will be leaving them soon, and he can feel it in his bones, going on your own little adventure. The necklace that you got from Onii-sama Lu Ten, you hardly took it off. It is very precious to you.

And you took the old fire lord Azulon's advice. You bought a whole bunch of concealers to hide your weird birth marks.

(A/N

(A/N. For each element, the Substitute Avatar is born in. In this series, you have the air birth mark.)

Time skip. The day before your departure.