- 𝒯ℋℰ ℰ𝒩𝒟 -

-1 month later -

" ....Kookie ! I can't find my ballet shoes ! " Jimin exclaimed.

" I saw them in the living room chim " Jungkook Replied.

Jimin walked down the stares and froze in spot. His father was there grinning at him..

" ...You have a performance soon...That is impressive."

"....What Your impressed ? " Was all Jimin could say , he was finally happy with Jungkook,
He couldn't go through the Pain he went through all those years.

" NO ! I'm disappointed! My son ! A FREAKING DANCER ! " He said throwing a glass wine bottle on the floor causing glass to shatter on Jimin.

" What...I..."

Before Jimin could protest he grabbed a lighter and set his ballet shoes on fire , then chucked them on the floor.

" ...There burning the same way she burnt years ago...right Jimin ? " he Laughed

" Y-Your...sick ! And twisted...how could you ! " screamed Jimin

" this is reality...so stop living in a fairy tale " he grinned.

" For you it must be so great then huh !?! " Questioned Jungook appearing out of nowhere.

" My parents weren't great either " Mr.Park Shrugged.

" ...Well doesn't MEAN YOU CAN JUST TAKE IT OUT ON YOUR OWN CHILD ! You have abused him
For years ! Not only that ! YOU didn't support his dream !? And you murdered his own sister ! You
Are sick and twisted ! Get out of our house I already called the police ! " Jungkook yelled.

" Jungkook will leave you one day Jimin , Mark my words " the man scoffed then running out of there house. Only to be face to face with the police.

" I didn't do anything ! " Mr.park exclaimed.

" Don't worry Sir Mr.Jeon has updated us for a long time , you will be in prison until you rot " the police officer exclaimed then dragging the man away who began to yell.

Jimin stood there crying , His clothes were ruined because of the stain of wine of them , his shoes
Were ruined and all burnt , his make up was ruined because of his crying. Everything was a mess.

" Jimin-Ssi it's Okay...I won't leave you...I will never " Jungook said Holding him tightly.

" Kook...I cant do this anymore...the performance is in 15 minutes...and...I can't - "

" you don't need to...do you trust me ? " Jungkook Questioned holding out his hand.

" Are you quoting Aladdin ? " Jimin Smiled.

" Maybe...but right now we need to get to the show , I'll explain later."

.

.

.

Jimin stood back stage , he was nervous , he didn't know what Jungkook planned to do , his title piece was called ' Beautiful dancer ' and right now he didn't feel or look beautiful, everything was a mess, he didn't know how Jungook planned to make them like his performance, he felt his dancing career was over.

" ...Lady and gentleman , we now have a final performance, Park Jimin was originally from the Busan
School of arts and now has been chosen out of millions of students to perform a title piece called
beautiful Dancer...His stylist and best friend would now like to say a few words about his performance
And his outfit choice before Jimin begins.

" I'm Jeon Jungkook and this dance was choreographed to spread awareness...many children out there are being hurt , abused and forced into slavery and people ignore them , they...Hurt them physically and mentally and all these children can do is watch and hope they make it out alive. On average 24 people per minute are Sexually, physically and mentally abused. The dancer has faced more then you think. His clothes may be ripped , he may have whine and glass all over his shirt but on the inside he is still a beautiful dancer...you don't have to be beautiful on the outside , to be beautiful on the inside , we don't know what these people are facing but we should try and tell them "

Jungook Smiled and pulled Jimin on the stage " No matter who they are , there religion, faith or
Gender identity Speak yourself , everyone deserves to be recognised. To all those people facing hardships out there
Don't be afraid you can be beautiful and don't let anyone tell you otherwise"

_________________________________________________________________________
𝓣𝓗𝓔 𝓔𝓝𝓓
________________________________________________________________________

A/ N :  thank you to those who
Read this book till you end your amazing !

.