- ℐ 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 3000 -

" Hajima ! " Said the boy.

" haven't watched this K-drama millions of times " groaned Taemin

" Come this is sweet revenge 2" Jimin said grabbing the bowl of popcorn.

" Wait 2 ? What happened to Eunwoo is he fine !? Why didn't that girl choose him - "

" Haha see you like the drama...but 2 has different actors " smiled Jimin.

" I don't like these love dramas anyway " Scoffed Taemin.

" Hey Guys what are you watching ? " Questioned Minho.

" Oh..I remembered that I need to walk my non existing cat outside..." Jimin said Quickly
Walking outside.

" What's that all about? " questioned Minho.

"...I..don't know.." He shrugged.

The both stared at the TV watching the drama in utter silence.

" This...is my favourite part...when they confess their feelings " Smiled Taemin.

" Well...I guess it's time to confess mine...I like you " Minho blurted.

" ...you what? "

" I...like you a lot "

____________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook walked down the pathway , he was keen to find Jimin...He was annoyed his mother
Would only let him go after the competition , he was afraid it was too late.

He walked near the park sad , he knew couldn't find Jimin. He suddenly heard a mesmerising
Voice singing in the distance.

" Baby take my hand I want you to be my best friend, cause  your my iron man and -

It was Jimin , he took his head phones off and stared at Jungkook who was singing back.

" And I love you 3000 "

" j-Jungkook!? " exclaimed Jimin , he took a step back and tripped on the fresh pile of snow on the ground.

" How can such a beautiful dancer be ever so ungraceful ? " Laughed Jungook

" Shut up ! Come here and help me! " Jimin blushed.

Jungkook held out his hand , Jimin instead of getting up pulled his hand making him fall on the snow as well.

" ...HeY ! " Jungkook exclaimed making Jimin laugh.

"...it's good to finally see your smile again " Jungkook Smiled.

" ...I...wish it could go back to when we were all together " Jimin said his smile fading.

" It can Hyung - "

" Jungkook...you know I have feelings for you...I just can't think of you as a friend -"

" ...I have feelings for you as well ! " Jungkook interrupted.

" ...but...you harshly rejected me that day "

" Your uncle made me...he said If didn't he would...hurt you..I'm sorry"

Jimin didn't reply he just hugged Jungkook tightly and then suddenly he heard clapping.

" Taehyung ? What are you doing here !" Exclaimed Jimin

" You did think all of us would miss your grand performance ? " smiled Taehyung

" All of us ? " Jimin Questioned.

Jimin looked behind him to see Yoongi , Namjoon , Hoseok and Jin.

" ...Us seven will always be friends! We will even force our children to be friends! " Hoseok Smiled.

" Uh...I'm not doing that I just came because the food at your   performance " Shrugged Yoongi.

" ...Yoongi ! We have to be supportive! His performance will be huge "

" who's performance ? What are you guys talking about ? " Questioned Jimin.

" The judges all agreed with me...you were the most beautiful dancer there...they
Want you to preform in front  of the president in a month "

" Are.....you....Serious !? " exclaimed Jimin

Jungkook winked " I've told you all those years ago...your special park Jimin "