Chapter 4

I flipped her off and no one saw that.

Ughhh..Aisha why would you do that?! I was screaming inwardly I just wanted to bite Aisha's head off at that time but I took a deep breath and I realized that she only asked if I've found my mate yet she didn't asked for the name.

Thank goodness I was okay with this and I was already so done with this game, they were not going to play another round, at least I won't let them.

Everyone waited for my answer and was eyeing me cause if I didn't have found my mate I would have answered right away but the pause made them suspicious goddess save my surprise please.

"...Yeah I've found him." I said in a low voice cause I thought maybe my face will give it away, somehow?

Everybody happy-gasped at my confession except those who already knew it.

"Yeah that's it." I said again.

"Okay guys I'm ready to call it a night I'm really tired" Barrie said changing the topic and winking at me, thank god he saved me there fortunately everyone forgot what they were talking about and no one even remembered to congratulate me.

"Barnabas wait." Veronica said.

"Yeah Roni?"

"We have ten rooms and there are seventeen of us, Austin will be here tomorrow we have to save some space for him too so how are we all gonna sleep then?" Roni asked Barrie.

"Yeah I totally forgot about it." I said in an apologetic tone.

"Guys it's simple two people in each room and we will be left with an extra room so one of us can stay alone and the rest will have to pair up." Nina shared her calculations with everyone.

"Boooorrringgg, why don't you leave it to me." Aisha said with a smirk.

"What do you mean?" I asked her out of curiosity.

"I mean that I'll write two names on some papers, two names each paper and put it in a box then you'll have to share a room with the person whose name was written with your's on the paper in short it's all in my hands." Aisha announced with a wink.

"To be honest I kinda hate this idea." Barrie rejected the idea immediately.

"You are no fun King!" Aisha said making a sad face but everyone knew that nothing will stop this girl, not even the King's disagreement.

It was the only good idea that came out of Aisha's mouth I must say it will be fun, I gave a thumbs up to Aisha to let her know that I'm in.

"Let's just say I like this idea we all are good friends so this shouldn't be a problem for us right?" I asked everyone.

"That's my girl." Aisha said proudly patting my back.

"Yeah, yeah let's do it." Ric agreed as well.

Alaric was thinking the exact same, I knew it.

"Okay Ash come with me I'll give you some pens and papers." Standing up from my seat I dragged Ash along with me.

"Yeah lezzzz go!" She sang all the way to my room upstairs.

.******In My Room******

"Becc wait I'll do your's and you can do mine it will be fair like this." She suggested making a innocent face.

Oh no! Now it sounds like a bad idea. My consciousness told me.

"Uhh okaay?" I agreed hesitantly.

"Yyaaayy." She sang clapping her hands together.