"(Y/n)!" His voice comes through muffled, but the urgency and worry through it reaches you. "(Y/n), breathe, breathe, it's ok," Gran Torino rests a hand against your back, pressing down on it to reach the point of pressure to ease you.

His gaze softens as he watches his young student struggle to breathe through the pain of her quirks drawbacks. Ever since the accident 3 Years ago, you haven't been able to fully use your quirk to its entire extent without the blisters of raw pain that would run through you, unwillingly. Your heart having literally been crushed during the attack, you had to grow to become accustomed to the pain that would follow it's use. The convertor you had been given prior did little to fully stop the pain you'd feel, only withholding for a while before letting go and slowing your body to absorb the full effects. "It's alright, (y/n)," he noticed you had slowly began to calm as your glowing energy began to recede to your heart once again. "Rest, you did good today," he meant it, you had been overworking yourself for the past 5 hours, going over every technique he's taught you and lesson he's grinded into your memory.

He knew you were exhausted, your limbs shook like jelly before you had fallen, he was proud of your persistence. You had grown so much already during his teaching, he had seen how much you've grown through the years, your drawbacks didn't stop you, you were headstrong, vigilant, reckless at times even. You reminded him of Toshinori, strongly, but you've made a valuable impression as yourself, becoming a stronger young woman everyday.

Your training was grueling, he had personally made sure of that, he pushed you to your limits, sometimes at your request. And he found himself seriously sparring for the first time in years, with such a young opponent no less, you still had a long way to go however, if you were to become a hero. But you had the makings of a powerful foe to any enemy in your future.

"We'll continue tomorrow," he began to help you up as you calmed to a harsh breath every few seconds. However, your hand wrapped around his wrist quickly as he helped you stand to your feet.

"N-no!" You stuttered, squeezing your eye's shut before opening them tiredly, blinking back the splintering headache. "I can...I can keep going!" You balled up your fists, your body shaking as you stood on your own, trying to force your power through your palms, the white energy flickering to life. "I won't let this stop me anymore! Don't worry about me, master! I'm ready!"

Gran Torino's eye's widened, but then they softened, he wasn't completely surprised, you've been like this ever since he had started training you. Always pushing yourself like your father, "You should take it easy, is what I should say," he chuckles as he bends his knees, ready to take off. "Instead...Come, fight with all you've got!" He bellows, a smirk spreading across his face as he watches you extend your palms, the white solid energy expanding to create bolts that sparked across your fingers.

"Lunar Bolt!" You clenched your jaw, forcing a smile onto your lips as your extended your wrists outwards and forced your energy to converge into your palms, running forwards. You let out a cry as you released the energy, sending it spiraling towards your teacher, their glow similar to the moon's ominous presence. They soared forwards at an equal pace, aiming at your teacher, he gasped shortly before flipping over, dodging before pushing off the ceiling towards you. The power hurled itself through the wall, before exploding against something violently on the other side, hitting what may have been a garbage dumpster.

"Aim better next t--huh?" He was surprised to find you not in his sight, having turned fully to find you gone from your previous spot.

"Don't get distracted, master..." His eyes widened at the voice behind him, he turns his head, still midair, he finds you with your fist reeled back, coated with a layer of white energy, a smile on your face. "I've got you." You swing, your fist meeting his right open palm, his last attempt to block the hit to his face, but his knuckles still hit against his cheek and he spins down to the floor, the force of the blow causing him to spiral into the side wall. He stabilizes himself before he hits it, clutching his bruising palm almost proudly.