Dame

"So, you mean to tell me that this nigga and his bitch just fell off the face of the Earth. None of you niggas know where the fuck he at?" I yelled, my voice echoing though out the room. I eyed Nick, Q, Dre, Mike, Rob, and Wes, the only men in my whole operation that I dealt with and actually knew me as the connect. I had the nigga Dre on Tim, he was watching him then he claims one day Tim must've spotted him and got Tyshauna and fled. I should've did the shit myself but that's what I pay these niggas for. Now I don't know where the fuck Tim is and he got this crazy obsession with Bre, worse than I suspected. After Tim left I went to his house and found out a lot of shit. Main thing that stuck out to me was in his basement he had pictures of Bre everywhere. Pictures when she was with Tay, when he died and when she got with me. I also found stashes of Coke hidden everywhere in the house, which meant he was using the shit. I knew then that this he wasn't right in the head and that I had to move Bre and her family. We weren't too secluded but I made sure no one knew where we lived. After we moved one of Arielle approached me saying she knew something that I wanted to know. She told me to call her whenever I wanted to talk but I been putting it off, but since these niggas were no help I decided to go see what the fuck this bitch wanted. She wanted to meet at the Winking Lizard where she worked. We sat down as she eyed me lustfully. "Speak. I gotta get home to Bre." She looked nervous once I said Bre's name and looked down at the table.
"Tim was the one who had your house shot up. He has the weird obsession with Bre and wants you out the picture but that ain't the only reason. When you went to jail, niggas weren't fucking with Tim in the streets. No one showed him the same respect that they showed you and even though he knew it wasn't your fault he despised you. It became deeper once Nick and Q stop fucking with him and started doing their own thing. He became close with Tay and that's when he met Bre. He wanted her bad but he knew Tay would kill him if he even looked at Bre the wrong way. Tay was only dealing with Tim to get y'all connect. Tim even tried to get him to sit down with Tay, but he wasn't having that. Tim started getting high and got with Ty and gradually wasn't selling much so the connect started giving him less and Tay stopped fucking with him because he was useless. Tim knew you were getting out soon and he wanted Bre bad so he was plotting with Tay to kill you once you got out because he knew the connect wasn't going to fuck with him no more. Before you got out though Tay got killed and everyone think Tim did it since Tay beat his ass for whopping Ty ass. His hate for you grew deeper when you came home and snagged the girl he wants more than anything. Something really wrong with that nigga so you and Bre need to watch y'all back because I know he somewhere plotting."
I took in everything she said. "Why you telling me this? Shouldn't you be on Ty's side?"
"I hate Tim. He beats Ty's ass just for not being Bre. That's why she hates her so much, that and because her little brother also worships the ground she walks on. Every nigga she ever loved always put Bre first. Then on top of that she got your fine and paid ass. Bre and her girls are hated by plenty of bitches. I can't stand Chazz and I'm waiting for the day she leaves Q alone, which will be soon." She said like she knew something no one else knew.
"How you know?"
"Because I'm six weeks pregnant by Q." I shook my head because he had to be the dumbest nigga in the world, and by the look on her face she planning to drop the bomb. I paid her for telling me what she knew. She wanted me to promise that I would save her friend from Tim but I just walked away. Ty killed herself the moment she laid down with that nigga.

When I finally made it home the lights were all on in the house and Bre was laid out on the couch sleep. I turned the TV off and picked her up to carry her to our room. I gently laid her down as she opened her eyes to smile at me. "I cooked, your food is in the microwave." She turned over on her stomach going back to sleep. I went and heated my food up, took a shower, then laid down next to my baby, rubbing on her flat stomach.
She turned to face me. "Why you ain't tell me you knew my father?"
"At first I ain't know he was your dad until that picture in your house. He used to always talk about his daughters and son. He didn't show me pictures of you but he showed me pictures of Q saying how he ain't want shit to do with him. Me and Rico real cool."
"Q told him about the baby. Daddy said he beating your ass when he gets out." I laughed because I could only imagine the shit he talked about me knocking his daughter up.
"I ain't worried ma. I'ma tell his ass that I'm daddy now." She laughed punching me.
"Please don't tell my dad that. He might beat my ass. He approves though. Says you a good dude and wouldn't want me with anyone else."
"Really? I got moms and your pops in my pocket?"
"Yep, now you stuck with me." I kissed her rubbing on her ass.
"Just like I wanted. I love your black ass."
Bre pushed me off her and looked at me with sex filled grey eyes, "Kiss my black ass."
"I'll do more than that." I pushed her on her back and opened her legs, licking my lips right before I tongue kissed her pearl. I was never a real big fan of eating pussy but I could taste Bre all day long. It's been times I'm out in the streets and I would pull up on her just to give it a kiss and go back to handling business. She said I was weird but she damn sure opened her legs for me every time no matter where she was at. I the sexiest shit is when after she cum if I even breathe near her clit the shit jumps. That shit make my dick so hard, I don't think I could ever get tired of seeing that shit. I ate Bre until she tapped out from cumming so much. She laid spread out across the bed but I wasn't done with her ass yet. Daddy needed some head too. I tapped her on the thigh and she got up as I sat up against the headboard. She put her ass in the air ass she wasted no time deep throating my shit. The combination of her feeling her hands and mouth on my shit at the same time had my toes curling as I fought not to scream out like a bitch. She was making suction noises and had spit running all down my balls. My bitch knew the sloppier the better. I ain't want her nose running and shit like some head be but I ain't no dry mouth either. Bre was doing her thing and I knew she was trying to get me to cum but I wasn't ready yet, I literally had to pull Bre from my dick and I pushed into her dripping wet pussy from behind. I had to hold Bre in place as I sat deep in her shit, trying not to come. I couldn't get enough of this pregnant pussy. Bre tried to take control and began throwing her ass back on this dick.
"Aww don't tell me Daddy can't handle this pussy." Bre teased as her ass cheeks smacked against me. I held onto her waist to slow her down but she was really fucking me.
"Shit Bre, slow down." I grunted. Looked down to see my dick sliding in and out of her, her juices coating my manhood. She slowed down grinding on me, moaning out my name. Pushed her flat onto the bed and took each of her hands into one of mines stretching them out in front of her. I slid in and out of her slowly holding her legs apart with mines and going deeper. She was fighting get away as I felt her squirt her warm cum on me. I picked up my speed as she begged me to stop.
"Daaaaaaame, ohhhh myyyyy......daaaamn."
"I keep telling you can't out fuck me. Can you?"
"I caaaaaan niggaaa." I eased my way out of her. "Let me gooooooooo." I slammed back into her. I kept this torture up since she wanted to be defiant and not tell me what I wanted to hear. Just as she was about to come again I pulled out of her and laid on my back. "Watch me outfuck you." She said cockily as she stood over me then squatting down on my dick. She placed her hands on her knees and I knew then that I fucked up by letting her get on top. She began bouncing up and down on my dick, hands staying on her knees. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. This shit was feeling too good.
"Damn Bre, Fuck!" she slammed down on my dick and smacked me. My eyes shot open in surprise.
"I said watch." She went back to her pleasurable torture and each time I closed my eyes she tightened her pussy muscles around my dick. "Who fucking who Damien." She turned around and rode me reverse cowgirl, bouncing her ass up and down. I felt my nut rising as she kept up her pace. "Answer me."
"You fucking me, shit I'm about to cum." I grabbed onto her waist as her muscles chocked my dick. "Damn Bre. Shit!" was the last thing I said before I passed out. I will kill a nigga over this pussy.