Twenty-Two; Perrie

I had no idea who I was dancing with, but it'd been an hour.

The girl grinded against my backside as we danced, me in front of her. I hoped there were no paps around, but I was also intoxicated with alcohal, kinda there but not quite.

I glanced at the bar as my dance partner turned. Jade was gone.

I sighed. Probably went to use the toilet. I shrugged it off and gripped my partner's ass. She was hot, I'll give her that.

Fuck, Perrie, you're dating Jade. Slow it down.

I saw Leigh talking to Michael as he gave her a beer. He handed over another one as she gave him a twenty. I heard they boy say, "No cost for a friend." Leigh smiled warmly and galloped over.

"One for you," she said, offering it to me. I took it slowly, then drank a fourth. Okay, chugged. The blonde stared in awe.

"What's your name, you skank?" I asked, slurring my words unintentionally.

"Lila," she replied, too drunk to realize what I'd called her.

I stepped away from her, dizzy as hell. I either needed to pee or puke. Or both.

I gathered up my hair in my hands and hurried to the bathroom. My pale shoulders lifted and fell as I breathed heavily. Why was it this hard to get there?

It felt like I would fall at any minute. I dragged my feet onward until I reached the bathroom. There were two girls making out on the sink, one straddling the other. I pushed my way in and headed to an empty stall. Before I could distinguish which hole my waste was coming out of, I threw up. The puke fell into the toilet. More and more, the disgusting liquid poured from my mouth until I couldn't feel my throat and my mouth went numb. Ew, my stomach is uneasy just writing it.

I stood up, wiping my mouth with what they called toilet paper.

I came out. The couple was gone, but I realized what else wasn't here.

Jade.

I had assumed she was here, and I didn't see anything on my way. Of course, even if I had seen her, the world was too hazy to tell. There were a lot of pretty drunk girls. Including myself.

I guided myself out of the bathroom, holding onto everything I could to stay stable. I located Jesy.

"Jesy, I'm not feeling too great and Jade isn't here."

"She isn't?!" Jesy panicked. "Do you wanna head home, to see if she's there?"

"Yeah, of course," I replied, trying not to sound as wasted as I was.

"Gather up Leigh," Jesy said, in Mama Mix mode.

"Got it." I threw up in my mouth, swallowed it, and went to find the dark-haired beauty.

I found her over by the bar again, this time talking to a girl with long hair, pulled back into a styles that was recognizable anywhere.

"Ariana Grande?" Lots of celebrity appearances here.

"You're Perrie, right?" Her smile was kind and warm, and made me wonder what she was doing at a place like this.

"Yeah, yeah. Hi," I said, hoping she didn't realize that I was drunk as fuck. "What is a girl like you doing here?"

That sounded mean. "No offense," I added.

"I know. I look twelve. Anyway, I don't drink. Sean wanted to come here, so I brought along my friend Hayley. She went to get me a drink at Starbucks though," she told me, being so nice and sweet.

"Aw. That's cool. Uh, Leigh, hate to interrupt your conversation, but Jade isn't here. We gotta go home to find her," I reported.

"Oh, shit. Okay. Bye, Ari."

She waved at us as I pulled Leigh behind me.

"We gotta find her, L, she's the love of my life," I said, my drunken self rambling more.

"Wait, what?" She stopped in her tracks.

"Me and Jade are gay," I spat. God, I couldn't be any more wasted.

"Oh. Okay." She grinned and grabbed me by the arm, pulling me through the crowd to Jesy. "Let's go," she told her.

Jesy nodded and whistled loudly. No Charlie tonight, we'd be riding by cab. Leigh got into they back while me and Jes squished up front.

Jest reported our destination as I wailed like a baby. Jadie was lost, and she was my everything. How could I have been so stupid, to let her leave. I thought long and hard why she would leave early, but nothing came up.

I shrugged to myself and looked out there window, determined to talk to Jade soon.

"Hurry!" I cried. "I need her."

And I didn't have to be drunk to mean it.

Heeyy funky chickens. Sup. Hope you enjoyed. Sorry if it's a little short for your liking. Luhh u all. (:

~A "ψ(`∇')ψ