Fourteen; Jade

We'd been at the shoot for ages.

I was ready to go home. "Peeerrrie," I whimpered, "I'm read to go home now."

"I know," Perrie said, stifling a yawn. "We're leaving soon, just after Leigh finishes her shoot." She looked at me with a smirk.

"What?" I asked, hand on my chest.

"Nothing. Nothing," Perrie said, laughing.

"Oh my God, Perrie Louise Edwards," I said, watching her snowflake blue eyes spark up. Her whole face was lit up and she wiggled her nose around, noticing I was staring.

"Oh, sorry," I murmered. "Not trying to be a freak, but..."

"The feeling's mutual," Perrie replied with a smile.

We stayed like that for a bit til Leigh Anne was done being Leigh Anne.

"LET'S GO HOME!" I shrieked as she pulled on her jacket. "Not to be rude," I added to Cara.

"Ah, nah, I understand. I'm ready to go home, too. Tired," she said.

"See ya later!" We all walked out the door and cried out goodbye in unison.

~*~

We got home and Jesy and Perrie collapsed on the couch immeadietly.

"Get up, someone has to make me dinner " I said, throwing my shoes at them.

"Make Jesy do it," Perrie said.

"Make Leigh do it," Jesy said.

"I'll do it," Leigh said, walking into the room, her makeup removed and her natural beauty shining through.

"Thank you, Lee Lee. I wuv you."

"Yeah, yeah, shut up."

Perrie got up and went to her room. She came out in black pajama shorts and a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shirt that I recognized as mine.

"Hey! That's mine, you butt nugget," I screamed, pointing and jumping around.

"God, Jade, shut up please."

"Yeah, aren't you supposed to be the mature one here?" Jesy added to Leigh's comment.

"I dunno anymore," I said with a shrug.

"Ughhh." Perrie let out a long moan and fell back onto the couch again. "I'm so not ready for tomorrow."

"What's tomorrow?" I asked, unaware of the situation.

"We have a CD signing, remember?"

"I was never told anything of the sort."

"Well, that surprises me." Sarcasm dripped from Jesy's lips as she said it.

"Shut up, fathead."

"Make me, stupidbutt."

"Will you two stop acting like children?" Leigh Ann asked us from the kitchen.

"Noo!" We both yell back at the same time. Me and Jesy love each other but we fight so much, you'd think we were sisters.

I stormed to my bedroom and closed the door, pressing my face to the cold backside of it. It felt so good, I turned and pushed my back against it. My hair fell over my shoulders, seas of brown-sugar-colored hair flowing everywhere.

I took off my fancy clothes from the day and slipped into my joggers and a Green Day T-shirt. Ahh, felt like home.

I came back out and smelled pancakes and strawberry sauce.

"You made me breakfast for dinner?!" I yelped as I walked in to Leigh flipping pancakes.

"Of course, Jadie." She smiled. "Happy?"

"Ecstatic," I replied, ready to shovel it all in my mouth.

I took a plate and laid my feet across Perrie's lap to eat.

"Bite?" I offered.

"Jade..." She tried to frown at me but smiled and took it. She ate the bite on my fork and patted my leg softly to a beat.

"Hey, Jade."

"Yes, Perrie."

"I love you."

Leigh and Jes said,  "Aww," as I looked deeply into Perrie's eyes.

I could never explain her eyes. Her eyes were the baby blue of the sky. Or the crisp blue of the ocean. Or the shiny, bright blue of a crystal.

My favorite way to think of her eyes, really, was this: they were the color of every lie, feeling, emotion and truth I've ever felt about Perrie.

I didn't know how that worked out, but it was true.

"I love you too, Perrie, I really do. If I loose you, I'll die. Be mine forever. Be my little always."

Perrie stood in shock.

"How do you know what that is?!?"

COLLISION!! Hi guys. hope ur enjoying. Luvv u all. Happy reading. Peace.

~Alyssah ⊙︿⊙