Young love

I'm really really disappointed in myself for not getting this out sooner. My body has been really hating my guts latley, and I was recently in the hospital; I'm still pretty sick rn. Also, thanks so much for 1k reads btw. It means alot. This was requested by Ariavaana, hope u enjoy it. 🖤
...............................................

  The familiar feeling of nausea washed over you. Knowing what was going to happen, you decided to excuse yourself.

  "Hey Tsu i'll be in the bathroom." She nodded at you, and you ran to the nearest bathroom you could find and puked the contents of your breakfats into the toilet. After wiping your mouth, you took out the little box you bought from the convenient store, shaking as you did so. You followed the directions, and waited patiently for the result of the pregnancy test.

                      'Holy shit.'

  You looked at the tiny white strip in your hands. You made sure to read the box over, and over, and over again. You took out the second box you bought, a different brand just to be sure. You took multiple of each brand, but inevitably they all gave you the same result.

                         Positive.

  Your pregnant. You had done all you could. You thought you had been safe, how could this have happened? Your parents would disown you no questions asked. How were you going to tell Katsuki? Would he leave you? Where were you going to go when your parents found out? God, you didn't want to think about it. Abortion was out of the question. You didn't care if he wanted it or not.

  This would ruin him. This would ruin any chance he ever would have had of being a hero. He wont stand a chance in the hero world if anyone finds out about this. A baby at 18? Just out of highschool? This would follow him forever. The last thing you wanted to do was stop Katsuki from reaching his goal. It was the most important thing in his life and you knew that.You're in the way of his path to success. So you decided to do the only thing you could think of to take care of this child without hurting Katsuki.

  You were going to leave. Your plan was to just drop off the face of the earth pretty much. It was the only way. You would take care of the child, and Katsuki would go on to live an amazing life as a hero without you. You hated the fact that your baby would most likely grow up without a father, but you would cross that bridge when you came to it.

  That leads us to now. You left a note for your parents, and now you're packing only the bare essentials you needed to get by. You had a bit of emergency money you had been saving up that would certainly last you a while, so you were almost all set.

  Truth be told, you were petrified. You were scared of the idea of raising a child all on your own, having to fend for yourself. There wluld be no one to help you through the pregnancy, nothing. This plan set you up to be all on your own for the rest of your life, or at least a good portion of it.

  Are you going to be a good mother? Will you be able to provide enough for the both of you? There were so many damn questions that couldn't be answered.

  As you were packing, you hear a loud bang on your window. You looked back, and to your surprise, there was Katsuki outside your window.

  Why did he have to show up now? Right as you were about to slip away. Why did he have to make things harder than they had to be? It's not like you wanted to leave. If it was up to you, you'd raise your child with Katsuki, and everything would turn out okay. You wanted to atleast say some sort of goodbye, but you couldn't. You hated goodbyes. They hurt, and this one would have hurt like no other.