🥦Izuku Midoria x reader I owe you

Ahhh our bashful piece of adorable brocoli, the time had come. This ones a bit shorter but I like it. Enjoy yee yee 💚💚💚
............................................................

"You're quirkless trash that could never amount to me. When will you get that into your stupid fucking brain deku?"

Bakugou had deku by the collar, and had him pinned against the brick wall behind their middle school as his minions watched snickering behind him.

Deku tried pleading with him, knowing it probably wouldn't work. It usually never did. "K-kachan please. I need to get home."

Suddenly, a voice from afar they heard a voice yell towards them. "Hey dickwad! Let go of him!"

"Oi! Mind your own damn business!"

Vines grew from your palms and making katsuki's minion's eyes widen in fear. "I said let him go!"

One spoke up. "Bakugou maybe we should-"

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"

"Y-You wouldn't want a fight like this on your record right? Your trying to get into U.A and you're always talking about-"

Bakugou realized he was right. Something like that on his record could hurt his chance of getting into the U.A. And all over stupid Deku. "Whatever. Lets go."

He dropped Izuku and walked away his minions following close behind.

You immediately ran to him and he looked at you in shock. "W-why would you do that for me? You could have gotten hurt?"

You avoided his question as you examined him up and down looking at all the wounds Katsuki. had caused him. "It looks like he roughed you up pretty bad. It'll take a few minutes to heal."

A red faced Izuku quicky shook his head at you and rubbed his neck in embarrassment. "Oh no you don't have to. I'm used to this I'll be fi-"

"Nonsense. I fix you right up."
Vines wrapped around where his wounds were, and after a few minutes, he was good as new. He stood up and thanked you profusely.

"R-really y-you didn't have to do that. But thank you. I appreciate it." He flashed a smile at you and you returned the favor. You started to walk away, but before you could get far, Izuku stopped you dead in your tracks.

"I-I'm Izuku Midoria. I never got your name."

"It's Y/n. Y/n L/n. I look forward to seeing you again Midoria."

~Time skip~
............................................................

(Deku Pov.)

My eyes flew open and I looked around franticly. It looks like I'm in a hospital. I look down and instead of seeing my hero costume, I see myself in a hospital gown and IV's stuck into my arms.

The last thing I remember Is getting Into a huge fight. The Villain...passing out... The very last image in my brain before waking up here is everything going black.

Soon a woman in nurse scrubs pulls back the curtain and smiles brightly at me. Somehow I recognize her, but I can't remember. That bright beautiful smile seems so familiar to me but I just can't put my finger on it.

"You're awake."

She comes closer and starts checking things, and examining parts of my body where wounds must have been. I feel an overwhelming feeling of dejavu. Has this has happened before? Who Is this woman and how are the two of us connected?

"Did he get away?"

"No. At least from what I heard. He should be sitting in a jail cell right about now."

"Good."

A few minutes passed, and after she seems to be done, she starts walking away. I can't be left like this in confusion. I have to speak up. "Have we met before?"

She chuckles and walks back. "We have. You probably don't remember it though."

"I-If you don't mind uh I-I mean, If you could, can you tell me how I know you? I'de just like to remember you. "

"Oh Izuku. Still the same stuttering mess even after all these years. Middle school. Ground Zero had you up against a wall. All I did was drive him away and heal some of your wounds just like I did today. We sat together at lunch together from time to time after that too."

Memories flash through my head.

"K-kachan please. I need to get home."

"Hey dickwad! Let him go!"

"I remember now. Y/n?"

She smiled softly at me again "At your service hero Deku."

"You became a nurse? Wow."

"Yeah. I almost applied to U.A, because I love helping people, but I realized there are more opportunities and ways l to help people other than becoming a hero, so, here I am."

At this moment I realized how beautiful she was. Her (e/c) eyes sparkled like nothing I've seen before. Even In nurse scrubs, here I am seeing her in all her glory. Not only is she beautiful, she's kind.

I looked "Well l, I geuss I owe you big time huh?"

"Oh no. I'm just doing my job. It's my pleasure."

"No. I owe you. When I get out of here, I'de like to get to know you better. There's a coffee shop near here. Y-you don't have to I just thought m-maybe-"

You put one of your hands over his scarred one, and one over his mouth to scilence him. "I'de love to Izuku."

You removed both your hands and he was blushing like mad.

"It's a date."

Then you walked out, leaving a flustered Deku to deal with what just happened.

'It's a date.'
............................................................
~End~