Chapter One

My name is Y/N L/N, I've known Thomas Sanders ever since we were kids.

I always knew that Thomas had sides, but I'd always assumed that they were just characters that Thomas created.

I had no idea that they were real people, and even less that I would end up falling for one of them.

But, hey. I'm getting ahead of myself, let me start from the very beginning:

I arrive at Thomas's house and knock on the door.

The door opened to reveal a grinning Thomas.

"Hey, Y/N! Thanks for coming! But you can just come right in you know, you're practically family!" Thomas smiles.

I rub the back of my neck. "Yeah, sorry, I forgot."

What Thomas said was pretty much true. He was my family, we had grown up together.

Neither of my parents cared about me, the only person besides Thomas that actually cared about what happened to me was my grandma.

But she passed a year after I graduated from high school, it was a super hard time for me, but Thomas helped cheer me up, and told me not to be sad.

Thomas holds the door open for me and I walk in.

Once I'm inside Thomas follows me.

"So, you said you wanted me to meet someone?" I say curiously.

"Not just one person." Thomas says, in an attempt to keep me in suspense.

"Guys! They're here! Come on down!" Thomas yells up the stairs.

I rub my eyes in disbelief of the three people standing in front of me.

I knew that they existed but I had no idea that they were actual people!

In front of me I see:

Thomas's Creative  side, none other than, Roman, himself:

Patton, Thomas's morality: