Dreaming.

"YOU LEFT ME!!"
"YOU MADE ME GO TO NEIBOLT!"
"YOURE NOT MY REAL FRIENDS!"
"YOU MADE ME GO TO NEIBOLT!"
Stan was screaming as he back away form the losers club. Tears streaming down his cheeks.
Bill turned away from Stanley unable to see his face, for he knew that it would break his heart. To see his best friend so upset. No not upset, angry or sad, or both? Whatever it was, he wasn't happy. He felt his eyes water, trying to blink back the tears. Then he saw Georgie.

The boy suddenly shot into a sitting position. Sweat beading from his forehead, his eyes wet with tears. That's the 3rd time he's had that dream since, "it" happened. Out of all the things he could have nightmares about, why was it that specific event. That wasn't even the scariest thing that happened that summer.

Bill wipe his tears and threw his legs over the side of the bed and buried his face in his hand. Leaning his elbows on his legs. He suddenly realized how much he missed Stan. His sassy comments, and his odd obsession with birds. Stan was at camp for the rest of summer. He lifted his head up remembering that Stan was coming home tomorrow. He had completely forgot. The thought made him feel a lot better and he even smirked a little.

This is the first chapter of a book I'm still working on. It's kinda of like a little taste to what might come next. But I might not post on this one as often because I'm very busy with school. I'll post on my reddie story more often, so read that while your waiting 😝