Reunited.

A/N:  Bold means someone is speaking in English.  Bold Italics means someone is speaking in Gaelic.

A month passes by and you  have managed to get everything in order.  Your apartment is fully furnished and everything is unpacked.  You've found a great preschool for Ichigo and got officially certified as a teacher.  You even manage to get your International Provisional Hero License approved by Japan's Hero Public Safety Commission so you can now legally fight villains and save people.  While you were at the Safety Commission building, you ran into the pro hero Fourth Kind and, having heard about your exploits from a close friend of his in Ireland, he asked you to join his agency.

Currently, you are out on patrol, jumping from rooftop to rooftop.  You hear a commotion by Tatooin Station and head in that direction.  You arrive within a minute and see a mother and her daughter on the train tracks.  The little girl is about Ichigo's age and you watch as her mother tugs at one of her legs which seems to have melded with one of the train's rails.   It seems that the little girl's quirk manifested at the worst of times.  A loud blaring horn blasts through the air and you turn your head to the right only to see a train quickly approaching the mother and daughter.  The squealing sound of brakes can be heard coming from the train, but it is blatantly obvious that the train won't be able to stop in time.  The mother begins to scream and tug harder on her daughter's leg as the little girl wails in distress.  There's no other choice...the little girl isn't going to be able to get free from the rail until a hero with a cancellation quirk arrives and the train will not be able to stop in time on its own.  Moving quickly you land on the tracks between the civilians and the train, making sure to land half a mile away from the mother and daughter.  You brace yourself for the upcoming impact by firmly planting your feet and holding your arms wide open in front of you.  When your hands make contact with the train's engine the steel caves under your hands.   The momentum of the train forces you backwards, your feet leaving two deep grooves in the concrete.  You keep your feet firmly planted and the train drastically begins to slow down.  You look over your shoulder and see that you're now less than a third of a mile away from the mother and daughter. 

A deep baritone voice suddenly shouts, "HAVE NO FEAR!  BECAUSE I AM HERE!"  Your heart begins rapidly beating in your chest, because while you may not recognize the male's voice, you do recognize the catchphrase.  'Oh, no.  I'm not ready to see him again...not just yet.'   You cast a quick glance over your shoulder and see that you're only a hundred feet away from the mother and daughter.

"Damn it," you curse to yourself in Gaelic.  Suddenly, a huge muscular body slides to a stop beside you.  He starts to reach out to help you stop the train.  "I didn't want to have to do this.  Get the engineer out of the train!"  you yell at the mass of muscles beside you.  He instantly vanishes and you see him pull a man out of the train's window.  As soon as they're both clear, you draw your upper body backwards before removing your hands from the train then quickly lunging forward and slamming your right shoulder into the front of the train.  The steel of the front of the train crumples inwards from the force of your blow, but the train comes to an instant standstill.  Just in time too...you're only twenty feet away from the mother and daughter.

You sigh in relief...sure, things could have gone better, but at least nobody has been hurt.  Loud, boisterous laughter fills the air.  "You've got one heck of a strength quirk, miss.  I haven't seen anything like it since my old partner.  If you don't mind me asking what's your name?"

You slowly remove yourself from the front of the train and turn around.  Sure enough, standing in front of you is your old childhood crush, Yagi Toshinori.  He may have aged and gained more muscle mass, but his hairstyle and large smile remains the same.  As soon as he sees your face, his eyes widen enough that you can clearly see the bright blue irises through the shadows surrounding his eyes and, for an instant, his smile falls.    He harshly coughs and you can see blood seeping out from the corner of his mouth.  He wipes the blood away so fast that you're not even sure it was ever there to begin with.   "(F/N)?  Is...is that...you?"

You give him a small nervous smile, "Hello, All Might.  Long time no see."  As you look at him, the old familiar feeling from years ago returns in full force; your heart is racing, your palms are sweaty, and you seem to be having trouble breathing.  Toshinori is just as handsome as you remember him.

A look of pure joy appears on his face, "You're alive!  I was so worried when you just suddenly disappeared!"  His joyous expression changes into one of hurt and confusion.  "(H/N)....Where have you been?  Why did you leave without telling me?"

You sigh and are about to answer when you see that the media is quickly approaching.  "I'll answer your questions, but not now.   Meet me at Skywalker Park around 5 p.m."  You manage to tell him before the two of you are surrounded by reporters.  He nods at you, his usual huge grin back on his face.  Reporters begin asking the two of you questions, most of which are meant for All Might, until All Might says that he really must be going and jumps into the air.

Once All Might is gone, the reporters immediately lose interest and leave.  You really don't mind though, you have to finish patrolling the city then afterwards you have to return home and change into civilian clothes before picking Ichigo up from daycare.  You'll then have three hours to kill before having to meet Toshinori at the park.

********TOSHINORI'S POV********

Toshinori lands on the roof of a building not very far from the incident and abruptly starts to violently cough up blood.  He's suddenly enveloped by steam and once it clears Toshinori is standing there in his true form.  Once he stops coughing, he sighs and wipes the blood from his mouth.  He can't believe it.  (F/N) is alive.  The love of his life is alive.  You're just as beautiful as he remembers.  He closes his eyes and tries to ignore his rapidly beating heart.  He's been in love with you since you were both teenagers.  The shock of seeing you again nearly forced him out of his hero form and expose his condition to the world.

He still vividly remembers 18 years ago when you suddenly disappeared.   The terror and panic that he felt when he thought that you had been captured or killed by All For One.  He looked for you for months, asking other heroes to keep an eye out for you, and he even hired a computer hacker to search for any trace of you online.  After over a year of searching and finding nothing, he finally had no choice but to give up.  His heart shattered into a million pieces on that day.

Toshinori takes a deep breath and stares down at his large, boney hands.  He's nervous about meeting you at the park in just a few hours.  He hopes that he has enough time left as All Might to last through the meeting.  The last thing he wants is for you to see him like this...a walking skeleton.  A mere shadow of his former self.  He clenches his hands into fists in self disgust.  But then again, if he shows up in his weak form you two wouldn't be disturbed by any All Might fans and he wouldn't have to worry about time.  Besides he might as well go ahead and tell you, he wants to spend more time with you and it will make it easier for him if you knew what he really looks like.  He just hopes you're not completely disgusted by his appearance.  Sighing, he unclenches his fist before making his way to the fire escape that leads down  to the alley between the building he's on and the next.