Confessions.

A/N:  Bold means that someone is speaking in English.  Bold Italics means someone is speaking in Gaelic.

"It's time to go home, my little ray of sunshine."

"Okay, momma." Ichigo looks up at Toshinori, "Is Arcanine-san coming with us?"

You chuckle, "Yes. Him and I need to talk about some adult stuff while you sleep."

He winkles his nose, "You two aren't gonna wrestle are you?"

You and Toshinori look at each other in confusion then down at Ichigo. "Why would we wrestle with each other, young Ichigo?" Toshinori asks the young boy.

"I don't know. But this boy from daycare said that he walked in on his mommy and daddy wrestling once. Why would a mommy and daddy wrestle, momma?"

Both your and Toshinori's faces turn bright red and Toshinori starts coughing up blood from his surprise. "Uh...oh, geez....I am so not ready for that talk....Oh, God.... N-no, sweetie. Toshinori and I...w-won't be wrestling. " You look over at Toshinori in concern, "Are you alright, Toshi?"

Ichigo walks over to Toshinori and pats the older man's back as high as he can reach, which isn't very high, only to the small of Toshinori's back.  Toshinori nods and waves his hand dismissively.  "Yes, I'm fine. This happens quite often now."  Toshinori smiles at the little boy, "Thank you, young Ichigo."

The three of you start walking together back to your and Ichigo's apartment. About halfway there Ichigo yawns then asks Toshinori, "Can I have a piggyback ride, Arcanine-san?"

All of you stop walking and you slightly frown at your son. "Ichigo! You don't ask someone you just met that."

Toshinori smiles, "It's okay, (F/N). I don't mind. You sure can," he then crouches down so that Ichigo can climb onto his back. "Climb on, little hero." Ichigo climbs on Toshinori's back wrapping his tiny arms around the older man's neck. Toshinori gently yet firmly grabs Ichigo's legs. "Okay and we're off!"

The three of you start walking again and you watch Toshinori and Ichigo with a large smile on your face. "Ichigo really likes you, Toshi. I've never seen him take to someone he just met like he has to you."

Toshinori grins, "I'm honored. I really like him too. He's a great kid." You can't help, but feel pride at Toshinori's words.

"Thank you, Arcanine-san." Ichigo says.

"Ah! So you can speak Japanese as well! Only four years old and you can already speak three different languages! Remarkable!" Toshinori says in amazement.

You giggle, "Actually he only knows a little bit of Japanese right now, but we're working on it, aren't we, li'l strawberry?"

"Yes, momma." Ichigo yawns loudly.

"Still, that's amazing for someone his age. Is it part of his quirk?"

"No. He inherited both my and his father's quirks. It was quite the surprise when one day, about a year ago, Ichigo was pretending to be All Might and accidentally punched a hole in the living room wall." You glance up at your son, who is now asleep with his head resting against Toshinori's right shoulder.

Toshinori laughs, "That would be quite a surprise. What about his father's quirk?"

"I don't know the full extent of his quirk, he rarely uses it, but it's obviously a very powerful quirk.  He's the one who saved my life from Doomsday and destroyed the monster.  So far, Ichigo has only shown the faintest signs of having the same quirk as his father, but it's still there."