Chapter 6

Louis

I found myself in this empty house, one that looked over one- hundred years old. Very old fashioned... I roamed around for awhile, until I came across a steep, wide stair case. Something felt eerie here, I wanted to turn around so badly but my feet kept pushing me forward.

I ended up moving to the next set of stairs on the second floor, as something was drawing me to the top part of the house. I felt extremely nervous, as an unsettling feeling tore its way through me. Each step felt more and more unnerving and I couldn't get my legs to go the other direction, I was scared as hell.

When I had gotten to the last floor of the house, I stopped in my tracks all of a sudden and stared at what looked like a long, narrow and dim hallway. I suddenly started to hear what sounded like a girl crying and some muffled screaming. I started to walk down the hallway, until I had noticed one of the many doors, partially cracked open. I was shaking really bad at this point.

I placed my hand on the edge of the door and opened it up enough to where I could peak inside. And, that's when I saw her. I saw Myla, bent over across the floor, naked, being spanked by a long wooden board. I felt my heart begin to shatter, as the tall old man hovering over her, kept making her cry.

I then felt extremely angry. I reached my hands to push the door open but when my hands reached the door, nothing budged. I kept trying with all my might, until I grew extremely frustrated and panicked.

"You leave this girl alone! I will kill you!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, but somehow my voice came out like the sound of a mouse. I tried pounding on the door but it made no sound. Nothing I was doing, was working in the slightest.

I slid down the wall to my knees, feeling tears rush down my face. I couldn't bear the sounds I was hearing, and the sight I had to endure which felt endless.

I peaked one last time and that's when I saw something else. Something probably even worse... The man was on top of her, as she was kicking him; but she remained powerless. I started screaming her name and crying some more, until it all suddenly went away.

~

       I started to wake up with tears rushing down my cheeks, as my heart was pounding through my chest. I was horrified after what I had saw in my dream and I felt my heart start to break some more. I really needed to see Myla again, I needed to hear her voice.. Even if she tries to be rude to me or ignores me again, I still have to see her....

Myla

It was about two in the afternoon when I started to wake up, I looked down and saw Ivy asleep on the floor. She was still in the same spot, after I kicked her off the couch last night. I bent down and tapped her shoulder, trying to wake her up.

I eventually gave up, so I got up from my spot and immediately headed for the kitchen. I went through her cupboards, in hope of finding some cereal, but all I couldn't find was oatmeal and dried fruit. Another thing I hated - - oatmeal. I guess you could say that if I was starving and all I had to choose from was oatmeal or mushrooms, I'd most likely choose to endure the oatmeal over mushrooms. I not only hate the taste of mushrooms, but the texture of them grosses me out even more.

I went over to Ivy again and tried to wake her up once more. But with no luck, she was dead asleep and I was literally starving. I grabbed my car keys and a bag of that dried fruit, before heading out the door. I texted Ivy and told her I was grabbing food, as I got into my car. But before I could hit send, there I saw Ivy, in her slippers, running towards my car.

"Girl, where are you going?" She yawned, as she started to squint her eyes from the sunlight.

"I was just about to send you a text, I tried to wake you up but you wouldn't. I couldn't wait any longer Ivy, I'm starving! I need some food!" I explain, as she rolled her eyes soft- heartedly.

"I have oatmeal, you know!"

"Ivy, I hate oatmeal!"

"Well wherever you going, wait for me! I still need to throw some clothes on!" I chuckled, as she ran back into her place with her fluffy bunny slippers bouncing into the air.

A little while later, she got in the car and we drove away. We drove around for a good forty- five minutes, until we finally found something that we could both agree on. We found this pizza parlor that neither of us had tried before. We pulled into a spot and I jumped frantically out of the car, as Ivy carefully stepped out and followed me inside. There was nothing more that I loved than food....

As we walked up to where we order our food, I noticed maybe two or three people other than us that were dining here as well. It must not of been a very- known place to eat, as most the restaurants here in the city were pretty packed....

Ivy ordered for us after I told her what I wanted, so that I could sit down right away and avoid any kind of socialization. When she got to the table, she handed me a clear drink cup and a couple of straws. After filling out drinks, it wasn't very much longer before our food was brought out to us.

With my large pineapple- sausage pizza and her tiny cheese pizza with a green side salad sitting right in front of us, we started to dig in. I had only gotten to my third piece, before I looked up and faintly heard the sound of the door to the front entrance open. I couldn't make out details very well but I could tell it was a man that came in, as he walked over to the ordering counter.

I started to feel a little extra nervous than I usually do, as something definitely hit a nerve throughout my body. And I didn't know just yet what was making me feel this way. That is, until this person turned his body around and started walking towards our direction....

//

Hey guys!! I thought this would be a good way to end the chapter, as I have big plans for the next one! Hope you all enjoy reading it! Please vote and let me know what you think down in the comments! 😊 I appreciate the feed back!

-D. Xoxoxox