Chapter 5

Louis

        I knew from the moment I saw her again, that she was definitely the girl from the other day. I felt so bad that day when she came into where I worked. I could immediately tell how broken she was and how disturbed she looked when I said hello. At first I thought I had said something wrong, but then I thought about it quite a lot. And, what her friend had told me after she ran out the door.

When they had both left though, I peeked out the door after them and watched as they drove up the street to where this clothing shop was. I was hoping that if I went there the next day, that maybe she would be there. And, I was in luck. There was something about her that was so beautiful and so pure, I knew I wanted to see her again.

I took advantage of the sale that was going on there today so that I could find an opportunity to speak to her. And when she happened to be there, I kept thinking of ways on how to approach her. Even if that meant going through lots of racks to find a brand that didn't have my shirt size, just so I could ask her for some help.

And in all honesty, the shirt was hideous...

Even though I had saw quite a few other pieces of clothing right away that I would have liked to buy, I just couldn't miss any chances. After she went outside for awhile, I waited close to the door so that I could get her attention right away before she had time to escape me.

             I could tell that she didn't want to speak to me, as she avoided me the whole time while I was there. So I had to make that bold move and follow her. Whatever was going on with her, I knew that somehow I must have made it worse by following her into that storage room. I didn't mean any harm and wasn't about to ever try anything with her. She just intrigued me. She was certainly different than any girl I've ever ran into. She was unique.

              She looked as though she had a major attitude problem, but remained very quiet and soft spoken when she talked to me. I mean when she had to talk to me. My only goal today was to approach her and to be able to hear what her voice sounded like. It was sure a struggle to get her to respond to me, but it was so worth it. I absolutely loved the way her voice sounded.

When I couldn't get her to help me  at first, I sort of threatened her by telling her I might speak to her manager, (which I never would have anyways, even if she was still being stubborn.) and that's when frustration became extremely obvious in her eyes. I found it quite adorable.

She was adorable.

My only intentions were to just be able to see her again that day I first laid my eyes on her. I wanted to know what she was like, who she really was, as she looked as if she kept a big part of herself hidden. And I'm still dying to know more....

Myla

"So what happened between you and Olivia today?" Ivy asked, before walking into the kitchen. I followed behind her and slumped my back against the China display that was right next to her.

"Hey, be careful when you're near that. It's like a hundred years old and super fragile. And don't touch it, please." She kindly scolded me, which resulted into many giggles from me.

I grinned, "Okay, okay, I hear you..."

"Anyways.."

I continued on, "So about Olivia...."

After I had told her what happened, she embraced me in a tight hug and fixed us a pot of coffee.

"You know Ivy, you give the most suffocating, yet comforting hugs out of anyone I know." I told her, chuckling once again.