Chapter 8

I was battling in my mind between aliens being a danger to humans vs not a risk to humans and I don't comprehend why mother pick an alien over every one of the humans as her soulmate.

So mother needed me to comprehend everything about aliens and how I came into the world.

_________________________________________

(Mother's story on how she meet father)

(Dhani perspective)

I was a goofy and silly young lady, everybody adored me being around.

My only work was to behave ladylike, as I was a higher officials daughter. So I had no work to do or duties to deal with.

Once I and my friend(yuri) were out in the wilderness attempting to find a wild fruit that I was fond of, don't stress we do this constantly.

I was around 20, as we hunt for the wild fruit, I spotted a rabbit, so eager to see a rabbit close by, I walked towards it and I was determined following it around to get the rabbit and to pet it, that I lost yuri and lost my direction.

I look toward each path just to discover trees and no trails or recognizable directions.

I was exceptionally awful at directions, which is the reason I generally come profound into the wilderness with a companion.

I'm always a courageous young lady, however not this time. I've heard accounts of humans being kidnapped by aliens or executed. I was even frightened of mystic creatures in the wilderness.

I certainly realized I was going to die.

In any case, at that point, I needed to live, wed an handsome person and have infants of my own.

So I accumulated all my courage and strength, took a whirl at finding my way back home. As I attempted I was lost considerably more, yet I didn't surrender I continued strolling.

Out of the blue, I hear a clamour, as though somebody was tailing me. I turned around to see, discovered nothing. So I continue by strolling. There I hear it once more, the commotion.

The clamour was something, dislike the strides of a human or any creature. It was also similar to wind blowing over the dry leaves against the ground.

My heart began hustling, similar to it was going to explode.

I took another look to check whether I can see anything, once more there was nothing, only to see an unfilled wilderness.

So I went foreword to simply stun myself to death.

There was a tall odd-looking creature standing before me. Hold up not standing, floating in the air noticeable above the ground before me.

I feel my body going weak and frozen at the sight of it.

I haven't seen an alien previously, however taking a gander at the creature I was acknowledged it was an alien.

Presently I knew and revealed to myself that I was truly going to be killed or going to be tormented by the alien.

I simply continued gazing at the alien, cause I realized it was waste running it would just catch up.

Gazing at it, I didn't discover the face or any body part of the alien, as I've been told they took horrondously monstrous.

However, everything I could see is an odd-looking white attire with dark and red detailing, I don't have the foggiest idea of how to depict it, causes I haven't seen anything like this previously.

The odd attire secured everything. I couldn't see anything, moreover, it resembled a human inside an odd hollow armour or do the aliens always looked odd?

The alien currently arrived on the ground and smoke left the attire as it landed. What is that? Why was smoke coming out of it?

Everything I could do was gaze at it, in any case, I was frightened simultaneously.

A voice broke out from the alien,

"Try not to abduct you or I'm not going to harm you or torment you."

I was shaking to the voice. (the voice seemed like as though it came out through an empty iron pipe and it echoed a lot)

I needed to keep running as quick as possible, however, my legs were solidified and numb.

The alien drew nearer, and I realized it was going to kill me.

"Don't kill me" I mumbled. I was insane, attempting to negotiate with an alien? What was I even thinking?

"I can show you the path back home" the alien answered.

It won't slaughter me? No torment? No kidnapping? But show me, my way back home?

Also, the alien moved ahead and pointing at a direction and made a hand sign to follow it.

I was reluctant in the first place, yet followed it at any rate.

I arrived at a pathway which was familiar.

I was exceptionally appreciative and I needed to thank the alien, so I turned over to see the alien to be gone.

Every one of those negative stories I found out about them? But then the alien didn't hurt me? It is safe to say that we are wrong about the alien? Or on the other hand, would I say I was simply fantasizing?

Yuri was glad to see me back, so was mother and father. I was lectured for being lost. What's more, that I shouldn't repeat it.

I ignored each word. There's no way I was resting today. I needed to meet the alien once more, I realize I shouldn't reconsider meeting, however, I needed to.