Chapter 3

Made myself agreeable to take a decent visual at it, I chased after it for some time. And after that the figure turned out to be clear and it was a familiar being, I was thrilled, my heart began beating and sweat broke out.

Taking a clear view at it, "A HUMAN" I screamed in my head.

Now, observing it carefully to my knowledge it was a female human,...a human like mother.

I never observed anything so delightful, that excellent long brunette hair, baffling attire, I told internally she looks precisely like me, I needed to draw near yet was terrified.

I generally figured female people would look like mother, blonde-haired, short, yet she didn't be in any way similar to mother.

I couldn't stop looking at it.

I was resolved to draw near, and pondered nostalgically.

"Ahhhh" she shouted, I saw her to look what occurred, she was in torment. I looked cautiously and saw blood overflowing out of a profound cut on her leg. So I advanced down the tree and arrived on the ground. Reluctantly from the start, taking a full breath began strolling towards her.

I began to hyperventilate as I drew nearer yet far away,

"Hello," she said, desperate for help.

I abruptly stopped to the voice of the female human. Did she see me? Is she scared to see me?

Now, my breath was wild, so I attempted to hold my breath and strolled.

As I moved toward her, I was overwhelmed by her cruel magnificence. My heart started racing like as if all the power from the body was redirected to it.

She was indeed happy to see someone on this isolated island, yet terrified.

I needed to her ask such a large number of inquiries yet I was numb, unfit to absolute a word, I was shaking.

"I'm not here to harm you","I just need help" she cried out in pain. Probably thinking I would harm her.

Patiently waiting for me to reply,...ut me I was just lost, I was just looking at the way her lips moved. Why was I? Baffled myself.

"Would you be able to take me to your tribe?" she said gazing at me

She tried signing me with hand gestures thinking I did not understand what she asked me,...

Still out of words, attempting to remain quiet and attempting to slow down, "wh...a..." I battled.

"I have to get this cleaned," "or it will get infected," she cried yet making gestures with her hand, head and her face expression were funny to look at.

What was I thinking? I was out of my mind. I cupped my palm to her face, attempting to run my fingers to contact her perfectly shaped sharp face,...I was attempting to break down what she feels like.

Ugh!!Ackely what where you even thinking??you just meet her, screaming to myself I stepped away

"what's going on with you?" she shouted out from anger,...

she probably thinking I'm a jungle boy who knows nothing. I wanted to laugh at myself.

I knew I shouldn't have done that. I couldn't help it something inside me made me do it.

Moving endlessly "Are you a female human?"I inquired

She is surprised I spoke and relived to know I could speak.

She grinned. So I sat tight for her answer. She was befuddled, as I continually gazed at her.

What is she thinking? I wanted to know everything running inside her head. I was dying to know.

"Indeed," she answered after a long delay,

I was excited and thrilled

"I'm a male human" I presented. Before she could react...

I began rushing to locate the therapeutic leaves for the injury, (mother thought me how to utilize leaves to keep the injury from infection)so I brought the leaves, crushed out the juice drop by drop everywhere throughout the injury and spread the injury with some more leaves and tied a fabric around it.

Also, as I wrap up the injury I took a quick look at her, immediately took a look at me. Chills kept running down my spine, was numb again and all of a sudden I was on my feet.

"Thank you," she said in a soft tone.

I stood inert and confounded

She was attempting to get me and me attempting to get her

We dint trade words yet my eyes did all the talking. She gazed at me and mine into hers.

After a long uncomfortable silence,

I smiled at her, and she returned with a smile.

That smile fluttered my heart, what is this feeling? I asked myself. I never felt anything like this before.

She was looking back and forth at the wound and back at me.

I could see that she realized I'm harmless.

"I'M..." before she could even complete, I kept running as quick as would be prudent...