Chapter 6

Was Nara lying this time? For what reason was she? How did mother know? For what reason was mother alright unexpectedly with Nara when she was furious initially? There were such a large number of unanswered inquiries in my mind, I had an inclination that I was going insane.

"I can see how you made out the truth from my appearance" Nara grinned and looked at me.

Nara was dreadfully sure now, it felt like she was testing mother.

"I've been letting you know from the start" says mother taking a look at me

Presently I'm truly befuddled to what's going on, they are having  a one on one conversation  without me understanding what's happening. They were conversing with their eyes.

"I am who I am and I am what you think am I" says Nara with a strong tone, owning her words.

Mothers eyes were filled in delight, just as she found  harmony and joy.

Mother and Nara embraced one another. The embrace was tight  and out of pure love, both Nara and mother were in tears, the one mother calls glad tears.

Mother stroked Nara's hair, cupping her face with two hands and looked at her without flinching and says, "You are safe now" with energy and agony.

I still  didn't comprehend what was going  on.

"Mother" I murmured

"Ackley, I'm so relieved  now that you have  Nara" mother  answered, I dint quite  get what mother implied.

Mother  recognized the dread and the disarray clearly and realized she needs to disclose it to me.

"Ackley" says mother and making Nara to go with her, she proceeded "I think  its time for me to tell you the truth"

"What truth?"(Ackley)

"Truth about  everything "(mother)

"What are to talking?"(Ackley)

There was finished silence  for some time, mothers eyes  filled  with guilt  and torment, longing to reveal to me something.

"My child, don't hate me for I am heartbroken and sorry" says mother with blame in her eyes and her heart  overwhelming and battling to come up  with words.

"What? For what reason are you sorry?" Confused  and attempting to look for answers, as I investigated Nara's eyes.

"I lied about  the most part of the things that I have thought you"(mother)

As yet attempting to analyse  what mother was attempting to  state

"You should be strong  to hear out mother" said Nara.

I stayed there idol not knowing  what mother was going to discuss and what was it about.

Looking  once more with guilt and torment, she picked up courage and tells "We are not by any means the only ones on the  planet earth "

"I know" "There  is Nara now"(Ackley)

"No!! There are 1000s of people  living  on this planet" which I definitely knew, Nara had let me know.

Yet, mother was not kidding and she was diverse like she fears letting me know.

"I lived among them, and nothing terrible happened to the earth, everybody was protected" saying she investigated my eyes,..."I fended off you from every one of the individuals to this isolated island" tears coursing through her face.

I couldn't accept what mother was stating, I was grief stricken and it was like someone punched a hole into my chest and my gut was being pulled off.

"Th..e.n.? Wh..y ?" "Mother tell me you're lying" rejecting to  what I was hearing.

"I'm sorry Ackley, I did what I needed to do"(mother)

"Do what? Mother?" I snapped, I was angry  for being lied for her to see me endure in agony with no contact with human yet lie to me.

"I needed to keep you safe"(mother)

"From who"(Ackley)

"From the individuals" (mother)

Nara was attempting to clam me down, yet I needed answers,

"Why?" I shouted

"Since they would  have murdered you"(mother)

"For what reason would they attempt to murder me?" In a loud  voice.

"Since you're not one of them"( mother)

"What do you mean?" As I spoke with a softer tone, bringing my voice low.

"You are their kind"(mother)

*pause*

"Those individuals are brutal and they would have murdered you the minute they find out about your actual nature "(mother)

I couldn't accept what mother was stating, my head quit working and was not ready to process the things mother let me know.

"It's true" says  Nara.

It was hard for me, I was powerless and willfully ignorant.

The person I confided in the most deceived me , how could  I be fine? I hurting from the inside.

Was this all? Or then again mother concealed more secrets from me?

"Ackley, you should  trust me" (mother)

"How can I ?" as I state my tears  rundown

I clamed myself

"For what reason would they slaughter me?" Now inquisitive for answer yet angry.

"For what reason am I different?"screaming to request answers.

"Cause you resemble me" says Nara.

"What?," *pause* "what are you?"

"For what reason am I like you?" I inquired

"Don't  you see Ackley? How similar  you are to Nara than resembling  me?"says mother.

What is this? First mother lie to me now she says me and Nara are same and different from humans? What is this?