Chapter 3

(Includes sexual content.)

Harry laid wide awake on the bed. He had the covers over his lower body as he was laying on his back and stared up at the ceiling. It was dark and quiet. The only thing he heard was his own breathing. He sighed and grabbed his phone that was laying on the mattress next to one of the pillows. It was already 2am and Harry wasn't tired at all. He knew that everyone else was asleep by now, but he still hoped that Louis would for some reason be awake and texted him.

Harry: Hii, are you awake?❤️

Harry closed the conversation since Louis probably was sleeping and went on instagram. As he scrolled through the news feed Louis' name popped up at the top of the screen.

Louis: Yeah. Why aren't you sleeping, babe?❤️ 

Harry smiled and started to type his answer but didn't get far until Louis' name and picture took over the whole screen. Harry reached over and turned on the little lamp standing on one of the nightstands. He then pulled himself up a bit with his head against the headboard and pressed on the green circle to answer. Harry smirked for himself as he lifted the phone as high as he could and directed the camera to his bare chest as their call got connected. 

"Oh wow, Harold!" Louis exclaimed in surprise at the beautiful sight of Harry's tattooed upper body and Harry giggled and showed his face instead

"Why are you still awake?" Louis asked as he laid down in his bunk bed on the bus.

"I'm not tired." Harry answered and looked around a bit. "I saw you kinda mentioning me on TV." Harry giggled as he changed the subject and looked at Louis who bit his lip and stared at his phone. Louis just nodded. Harry frowned his eyebrows which caught Louis attention and he chuckled. 

"Sorry, just haven't seen you, like this, in a while. I really miss you." Louis said and smiled at Harry who looked at Louis as he got more comfortable in the bunk bed. 

"I miss you too." Harry said with a smile.

The two kept talking. Harry was the one that stood for most of the talking when he realized that Louis wasn't paying attention to his story. Even though it was dark in the bunk bed where Louis was laying Harry could still see the more pinkish color on Louis' face. He continuously bit on his lower lip and his eyes kept going up and down on the image of Harry laying shirtless on the other end of the facetime-call. That's also when Harry noticed that Louis had had his other arm slightly behind his back in a weird way, that surely looked uncomfortable, for a while. Harry raised his eyebrows as the thought crossed his mind. Was Louis touching himself? Harry opened his mouth but didn't get to say a word before Louis accidentally let out a small hiss. Harry smirked and licked his lips, his boyfriend was definitely touching himself to the sound of his voice. Harry cleared his throat.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked innocently in a slightly deeper voice, knowing that that would both drive Louis crazy if he actually was touching himself and it would also catch his attention. Louis' eyes widened and he opened his mouth to answer. Harry could only imagine all the excuses spinning through Louis' mind as he got caught in the act like that.

"Are you touching yourself, hmm?" Harry asked before Louis got to say a word and Louis bit his lip.

"I-I.. I miss you.." Louis stuttered and showed a nervous smile. 

"You miss me?" Harry asked with a smirk and Louis nodded. "What exactly do you miss about me?" Harry continued and Louis swallowed hardly unsure of what to answer, but he didn't need to since Harry quickly started talking again.

"My smile? My voice? My hugs? My kisses? My cuddles? My hard cock in your tight hole?" Harry bit his lip and kept his smirk as he slowly slid his free hand down his body and inside his boxers. Louis quickly peeked out from the bunk bed to make sure no one was near while Harry was talking then he let out a soft gasp followed by a whine hearing the last option. Louis nodded and blushed.

"Mhmm.. yes.." Louis managed to get out and Harry noticed how the arm behind Louis' back moved down a bit and Louis hissed again. 

"How many fingers, baby?" Harry asked and gently wrapped his hand around his cock and stroke it slowly up and down.

"Three.. but it's not enough compared to your size.." Louis whined out as he started to thrust his fingers in and out of himself. Harry had already caught him so he could as well just make his movements visible. Both of them breathed heavier. Harry's hand moved faster on his length while Louis kept moving his fingers.

"C-can I see..?" Louis stuttered and looked straight into the camera on his phone. Harry smirked and nodded. Even though his hand was slightly sweaty he still managed to switch to the other camera lens and uncovered himself for Louis who just whined in response.

"You're so big.." Louis breathed out and Harry held the phone closer to his face to make sure Louis heard every breath and moan that slipped out of his mouth as he slowly started to touch his length again while Louis was watching him. 

"You'd like to have me fill you up, huh?" Harry asked and let out a low moan as the image of Louis riding his cock popped up in his head. Louis must have had the same image since he also moaned after the question. Harry looked down at the screen to see Louis nod his head while his hand had started to move faster. Harry licked his lips.

"Say it."

"Yes. I wanna ride you and feel you all." Louis said between his heavy breathing and whimpers of Harry's name. Harry moved his palm to the underside of his cock, exposing the front to Louis while his thumb rubbed the head every so often. 

"You wanna ride me, hmm? Feel the head enter your tight heat, feel every pulsing vein against your walls as I just keep pushing deeper and deeper inside you?" Harry almost whispered between gasping. Louis moaned and whined in response and opened his mouth to let out soft gasps. Louis had now closed his eyes as he tried to imagine Harry's cock moving inside of him instead of his fingers and let out whiny moans. Harry tilted his head back in the pillow and started to pump his length again and moaned into the phone.

"Fuck.. So, so tight, baby.." Harry moaned as he felt himself getting closer.

"So tight for you..!" Louis whined and breathed out. 

"I need to cum, c-can I?" Louis asked and Harry picked up his phone again since he had placed it on top of his chest and looked at Louis through the screen while the camera was still facing his cock. Harry looked at Louis who held the phone in his shaky hand while he was fingering himself with his other hand. Harry kept pumping his cock faster and faster and bit his lip to keep himself from moaning since he only wanted to hear more of Louis' whimpers through the phone. 

"Go ahead, baby." Harry moaned, again with his deeper voice, and Louis placed the phone next to his head on the pillow to wrap his hand around himself. They both closed their eyes and breathed heavily as they kept jerking off to the sound of the other ones voice.

"OhHarry... Harry... Oh, fuck Ha- daddy!" Louis moaned out loudly under his breath as he came then he let out a couple of more whimpers as he slowly came down from his orgasm. While Harry kept moving his hand and every so often slid his thumb across the slit then came a few seconds after Louis and breathed heavily. 

Once they both had calmed down, Harry picked up his phone again and smirked as he looked at Louis who was now laying on his side with the phone in his hand. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Louis asked innocently seeing Harry smirking and bit his lip.

"Daddy?" Harry chuckled and raised his eyebrows, making Louis blush and look around even though he knew no one was there.

"Oh.." Louis chuckled nervously and bit his lip again. "I'm sorry, it just slipped out..."

"I don't mind it." Harry said and winked at the camera once he saw Louis looking at him.