둘

me and yunho, my new best friend, go to the front desk at the kq entertainment building and explain what happened to the staff working there. it's already 10 pm and i'm exhausted and all i want is to go to sleep. the lady at the front desk told me not to worry and that i won't need a manager anymore. me and yunho turn to look at eachother and we both have very confused and baffled expressions.
"huh?" i ask the woman.
"you'll be debuting next week so you'll get a new manager anyways." she says.
"excuse me what?!" i whisper shout.
"oh didn't your former manager tell you?"
oh you bastard yoonoh, you really are the devil in disguise.
"no he did not. but as you may be able to tell by what just happened, he's not the best manager."
"oh well, anyways, you should get some rest and prepare for your debut next week!"
"sure." i say with a tired and blunt tone.
me and yunho are walking to the dorms and i have a moment of realization.
i quickly make my way back to the front desk and ask her
"you know i don't even have any idea who the other members in my group are."
"oh you'll see. you've already met one of them." she replies with a smug smirk on her face.
me, being confused, i just stand there lost in my thoughts until i hear yunho sprinting towards me and pulling my arm.
"young lady! you should be sleeping by now. come on." he says as he picks me up and sets me on his shoulder and walks to the dorms.
me being me, i fell asleep on his shoulder. don't blame me, he just feels so warm and cozy, even if it is just his bony shoulder.

it's the next morning. i wake up to see yunho next to me, shirtless. i admire the sight in front of my eyes for a good few minutes until i slap myself back to my senses. 
"hold up. why am i here?" i say to myself.
"because you blacked out on my shoulder last night while were walking to the dorms. well more like i was walking."
"you could have just woken me up you know."
"but you looked so precious. plus i wouldn't have let you sleep alone anyways." he said while smiling at me.
"what why?" i ask him.
"don't you remember? what happened last night?"
"ah yes, the fucking trashbag tried to get a piece of this thicc ass."
"youngmi, chillax girlie. but yes. and also i love how you're confident in your thicc ass, but it will never be as thicc as mine."