19

Jonah's POV
I'm stupid to think that she'll ever like me,how stupid of me , yet another woman I've fallen for is taken.

"Are you trying to kill yourself?" Corbyn said as he slid besides me.
"Yes"i replied while taking another shot of my whiskey .
"And can i know why exactly are you trying to commit suicide?" He asked ,taking away my glass.
"Because i just lost her" i said looking far away at a corner of the wall.
"What are you talking about?-" he was cut by the sudden shattering of the glass.
"Roni , i-i like her and she just forgave zach"i said confusion laced in my voice.
"I know that it may seem weird falling in love with in a short span of time,but you know the feeling when you connect with someone and then you just know it that they are the one for you,because that is what i feel"i continued my rambling.
"It'll be ok" he said in a calm voice.
"Will it tho!?" I asked looking at him with my brow raised.
...............
Mature scene ahead ⚠️

Veronica's POV

He intertwined his hands with mine and dragged me to the closest room,locking the door behind him he turned around and kissed me yet with another passion and love,it was getting hot,my body sweating as the though of his mouth on my sex brought immense pleasure in places i never thought i would feel,especially with him.

I didn't know when or how he undressed us ,but the feeling of his hands all over my body ignited a fire within me that i didn't know existed until now.
I was pushed on the bed as he slowly climbed on top of me caging me between his body,he bit my earlobe and started sucking on my jaw and down the neck ,a small moan escaped my lips and i could feel him smirk as he unhooked my bra and threw it across the room.

His tongue did wonders on my perky tits, licking and sucking the life out of them,giving them equal attention.

Trailing his way down my bikini line ,he moved my underwear aside and started to move circles around my clit,a gasp left my mouth along with few curses as the pressure started building up,his tongue swirled around my pussy tasting me in and out ,biting my clit and sucking on it ,leaving me in ecstasy.

I was in so much pleasure that I hadn't realised his long thick dick had slammed in me until a loud cry bust out of my throat,he started moving slowly but the sudden urge of his body slamming me into oblivion made me want him to go faster and so he did.

"Fuck" he roared as he moved back and forth ,his skin clapping against mine.

"Harder zach" i moaned as orgasm started to grow.

"You are so tight" he said through clenched teeth.

"Zach I'm about to-" i was cut of by him.

"No,with me" he ordered only making it ten times harder for me to hold back.

"Baby,i, fuck aaah" i screamed as I released myself on him just like he released himself in me.

"I told you not to cum just yet" he snarled as he turned me over , my ass in the air and my face pushed on the cushion.

"You will be punished" he whispered into my ears causing me to shiver with delight.

*smack*
*smack*

The noise filled the room as his hands came in contact with my ass.
"So fucking wet" he murmured and then slid his fingers into my sweet little hole.
Pumping them in and out of me , once again my orgasm started to grow,and yet one more time he warned me.

Just as i was about to reach my high,his cock started rubbing against my wet core and only that action made me want him to fuck me to oblivion.

Without another warning, he slammed his huge erection in my ass as he played along with my clit ,his thumb moving in circular motion.

"Zach I'm going to cum" i moaned holding tight to the covers of the bed.

"Cum with me" he said.

And just like that my walls contracted on his cock and my orgasm was released,his cock twitched as he too spilled his juices in me.
.........

We both lay facing each other, none of us saying anything to the other , just the smell of sex in the air and a comfortable silence between us.

His hands stroked my reddened cheeks,and my hands met his , playing with his ring finger.

"I love you" he said ,shocking me.

"Why!?" The words slipped out of my mouth and I cursed myself for not telling him the same back.

"Because i just realised that you are the best thing that ever happened to me, i wish an year and a half ago i was not a stubborn ass and only if i could have seen you then ,the way i see you know,it all could have been easier for you" he said guilt written in his eyes and honesty in his words.

"Well know here we are, having mind blowing sex so it's cool, we're cool" i laughed and shrugged at the same time.

If i would have known what was going to come next then i would have never given him another chance but that day a sudden knock on the door changed my life forever.

A/N : y'all better move your ass and vote , maybe even comment.wait no scratch that not 'maybe' you SHOULD comment cuz cmon......

I'm kidding....not 😂💕

Anyways it would really mean the world to me if you would share,comment and vote ...

Lots of love,
Xoxo