5.

Seven year's ago

Veronica's POV

It's been a week since Zach's apology and he kept true to his words. He's changed or atleast trying.

We started having small talks whenever we sat on the dinning table.
Like what's your favorite color or animal , if you have any pet peeves etc.

Today Zach's friend Jonah Marais , owner of 'Marais interprice' invited us at his house for lunch.

I've been in my walk in closet for the past 30minutes thinking of what to wear.

"Nope"

"Next"i said throwing any and every piece of cloth in my wardrobe.

Sighing i went back into my room and jumped on my bed , laying there just thinking about my fucked up life.

I wonder how he looks like? I bet he's hot , shaking my head from all these wild thoughts , i finally got up and started finding a good dress.

After ten minutes i finally found the perfect dress and started getting ready.

It fit me like a second skin , red in color and exposing less skin. It reached just above my knees and there was a lace design right above the breast area , the sleeves where cut off , it made me look Confident.

Putting on my black heels and a bit of dark make up, i was ready.

I slowly stalked towards zach swaying my hips side to side, i was feeling a little daring at the moment.

Zach's POV

She walked down the stairs like a Queen , she looked ravishingly beautiful.

Stop! You need to get her pregnant not fall in love with her, i reminded myself

Shaking my head i smiled at her and held out my hand for her to take it.

We drove to Jonah's house, Jonah Marais is my highschool best friend , he and i are like brothers , what's his is mine and what's mine is his , the only difference between him and i is that he is a committing person, he is single and is waiting for his perfect girl, honestly that woman will be the luckiest if she marries him.

After an hour drive we reached his huge mansion , i still don't get why he lives alone in such a huge place.

I got out of the car and started walking towards the door not bothering to help Veronica get out.

After knocking a few times the door opened and there stood jonah with a huge smile on his face.

"Hai there dickhead" jonah shouted excitedly.

Well shit here we go with the nicknames.

"Hai" i sheepishly smiled at him.

"How have you been ?" he asked.

"Great" i lied.

"After getting married you literally went MIA , speaking of marriage where is your wife i told you too-"

He stopped talking the second he saw veronica.

I know buddy,i  know...

A slight blush crept up her cheeks , why the heck is she blushing...it's not like he asked her if she wanted to see his dick.

"Hello, you must be Veronica Black, the person who stole this morons heart" he said while pointing at me.

I scoffed.

Sure she 'stole my heart'

He doesn't know that this marriage is fake just like her and I'd like to keep it this way.

"I-" i cut her off by telling him to stfu and let us in.

Yes we are immature when we meet so sue me..

Jonah's POV

Beautiful,Breathtaking,sexy,gorgeous,hot,elegant..

she was all the above adjectives,she was marvelous.

I know i shouldn't say such stuff about my bestfriends wife ,but shit i think i just got a fucking boner.

"Hello" she spoke , her voice was melodious i could hear her speak all day and night.

"My name is Jonah Marais and I'm Zach's bestfriend , its finally nice to meet you" i moved my hand infront for her to shake it.

"Thank you , same here" she said while taking my hand in hers as she shook.

Well fuck , even her skin was smooth like the fucking milk.

Ignoring my thoughts i let them in and we sat down in the lounge.

At first it was slightly awkward since zach and i always talk about girls and stuff ,but now that his wife was present i tried not to show her how much of a vulgar guy i am.

Hey! A guy has his needs so don't judge me.

Time went by real quick , we ate and talked , it was amazing especially whenever she laughed.

Ok now I'm acting like a creep, oh god.

zach and Veronica got up to leave, giving a quick hug and goodbye they left.

Veronica's POV

Jonah was such a great guy , so nice it was hard to believe that he was Zach's friend , i mean two polar opposites.

I didn't realize i was zoned out until zach shook me back to reality.

"We're home" he said.

I got up and started walking towards my room.

Until i was grabbed by my arm and was turned around to face him.

I raised my brow and was about to speak but he beat me to it by kissing me.

My eyes widened and i froze , his held on my arms tightened as he brought me closer to him unconsciously i started kissing him back.

Our lips moved in sync, and our tongue fought for dominance.

Breaking the kiss to breathe , i stared at him with a 'what the fuck just happened' look.

Shrugging he walked past me and went upstairs into his room.

Zach's POV

I don't know why the fuck did I kiss her,but i would be lying if i told you that i didn't like it , hell i loved it. her soft lips tasted delicious almost like cherry.

I couldn't stand it , she definitely is something and it's gonna be fun faking the whole thing.

A/N : so far how are you guys liking the story? I need honest reviews..
Comment ,share and vote
Lots of love,
Xox