Way Too Fast

Mason's house ^^

Enjoy!

Toward the end  of school I had done all I could to avoid Mason well I guess throughout the whole day I had tried to avoid Mason I saw his face I ran, I heard his voice I ran, if I even saw one of his friends I ran the strange reason is I don't know why if I don't like him I shouldn't be nervous to be around him I should be able to walk past him " Damnit Carter pull it together" Carter mumbled. 

Taking a deep breathe Carter walked down the hallway towards the door he didn't see Mason nor did he hear his voice so he thought it was so.

WRONG!

"Carter are you ready to go" "Damnit" he whispered to himself "Yeah I was just..ummm walking out to w-w-wait for you " "Ooookay welp lets go"

Jeez his face is too cute Mason thought as he saw Carters face when he pulled into his drive way "You live here" he said with his eyes widened "Yeah lets go" walking in I was met by someone jumping on me " Emily get off" I chuckled "No"  "Emily get off your brother" I heard my mom say reluctantly she let go and walked off I turned around to see Carter looking at her with such fondness "Your sister is so adorable" he said quietly as he looked like he was about to cry. Not wanting to trigger anything I grabbed his hand and ran up to my room to get him away from her.

When I saw his sister I thought of my brother they acted the same he would jump on me as soon as I walked in the door God I miss him so much it hurts " Your sister is so adorable" I told Mason I wanted to cry but I had to hold it in I can't cry it makes you weak. Before I could ponder on it longer I felt Mason's hand hold mine and we started to run somewhere. 

For some odd reason his hand felt nice in mine and his touch made my heart beat fast, wait what am I thinking I don't even think of him as a friend yet ughhh

This is moving WAY TO FAST!

Question 1: Do you guys want me to do a back story on Carters life before his brothers death.

Fact 1: This is really short

Fact 2: I am sorry

Fact 3: I have school

Fact 4: Thank you guys for reading I LOVE YOU!!!!

Hope you guy's enjoyed 

Until next time...

Bye loves❤️

Not really proof read sorry for any mistakes