He squeals whenever Jeongguk quickly grabs his arm and pulls him into his lap. "What if," Guk whispers just behind Taehyung's ear "I want to admire art, instead of creating it"

Taehyung feels shivers down his spine as Jeongguk's hands begin trailing down his body, starting from his shoulders, painfully slow as they glide down his arms back up the underneath to find place on his sides. Squeezing a little once they reach his waist and then finally landing on his ass. He isn't even surprised. "T-that can be arranged. What type of artwork would you like to look at?"

Jeongguk just hums. Sliding Taehyung's blazer off of his arms without a word, pressing open mouthed kisses along the blondes jawline, then down his neck as he begins unbuttoning the pale pink top. Not hesitating even a little to suck bruising marks along Taehyung's now exposed collar bone. "Already got it" he finally says and Taehyung looks at him, confused.

Jeongguk smirks, lifting them both up for a moment before he moves to lay Taehyung down on the sofa and climb on top of him. One leg resting in between the other's spread thighs and pushing upwards, licking his lips at the way Taehyung groans with the friction and lulls his head back. "You," he mutters as he mouths at Taehyung's bare chest "are the most exquisite piece of art" finally undoing Taehyung's slacks and sliding him down the long legs.

Feeling his cock twitch immediately at the sight of the long, caramel legs now exposed and underneath him. Loving the way the look around his thigh, the way Taehyung attempts to discreetly rut against him. He gives in though, pushing his thigh up forward, letting Taehyung relish in the feeling of grinding his erection against his lovers muscular thigh. "Gukkie.." he finally croaks out and Jeongguk is already removing his own shirt. Smirking at the way Taehyung stares at him, eyes raking all over his body and plump bottom lip caught between his teeth.

He can hardly contain the pleasure he feels as he begins fingering Taehyung open. The filthy moans and whines leaving his fiancés mouth have Jeongguk moaning himself. Curling his digits until he finds that spot, the one that makes Taehyung's thighs tremble and knees weak. Fucking into him furiously with his hand right until he thinks he's going to release, he pulls his fingers out and leans down to mouth a little at Taehyung's throbbing cock. Taking the entire length in his mouth and deep throating a few times as he works the lube out of his pants pocket.

Finally freeing his own cock and quickly lathering himself up with the liquid, he sucks tighter at the head of Taehyung's cock whenever he feels the long fingers threading through his hair. "Ready baby?" He murmurs as he grabs Taehyung's hands pulling him up and smashing their lips together before turning him around and pressing down on the dip of his back.

"Fucking hell Tae, you're so perfect" he whispers as he presses a few sloppy kisses to Taehyung's ass before leaning up and lining his cock. Groaning whenever he feels Taehyung push his ass against his dick.

He really wants control, has held back for weeks and can't wait anymore, wants to fuck Taehyung until he can't even think straight, but the sight of Taehyung trying to fuck himself against Jeongguk's cock is so sinful and so fucking sexy that Jeongguk just let's him. Grips onto Taehyung's hips to help his balance, head lulling backwards once Taehyung finally makes the proper contact, shoving his ass back and sucking Jeongguk's cock in so perfectly. "Fuck yeah, oh my god" Jeongguk grunts and Taehyung's whimpers at how full he feels.

"Guk, Anng, fuck, missed you.. ohh FUCK" Taehyung screams as Jeongguk thrusts in meeting his motions. Dick burying in his ass so far it makes Taehyung's toes curl.

"Shit baby, just like that, back that ass up" Jeongguk can't resist whenever he slaps Tae's ass hard "you're so fucking sexy Taehyung, holy hell, I wanna fucking ruin you" he grunts, tightening his grip on Taehyung's waist and speeding up his thrusts. And if the way Taehyung's back arches, perching his perky ass up even more is any indicator to Guk... his little vixen of a fiancé WANTS to be ruined. So he angles his cock just right and shoves it in..stilling as he searches then once Taehyung gasps and his body falls forward. It's like an animalistic instinct kicks in and Jeongguk pulls out, then begins snapping his hips so hard and fast that Taehyung can barely breathe from the sensation of his prostrate being abused so perfectly.