Pretty Little Mind

JJK

If there's one thing Jeongguk regrets about his time in college, it's how much he fucked around Freshman year. Genuinely, he's certain he was only sober for 20% of the entire year. Along with the recklessness that came with the lifestyle he led for a year..came a couple failed classes. One of them being Psych 101. He isn't sure why he even has to take a psychology course, but of course the university needs to suck as much money as possible from them. So here he is at 9 a.m. on a Monday, ready to sit through a three hour lecture hall. The constant reminder that this is his last year is the only thing pushing him through. 

After finding a good seat in the middle of the classroom, he whipped out his phone to get lost in whatever's on the timeline. It's only a few seconds later whenever he hears the classroom door slam shut and a loud voice booming, "Morning, welcome to Psych 101. I'm Proffessor Park." Jeongguk found his brain trailing away already. He hates young professors. Mainly because they try too hard to "understand" the students, it's honestly exhausting. 

His ears perk up though whenever he hears the word T.A. glancing up to see who the unlucky student is that has to be stuck with this asshole all semester. He's surprised to see none other than Kim Taehyung, walking forward and bowing to the class. Suddenly, Jeongguk is paying attention. Taehyung has his blonde hair curled and tousled a bit today. Much different than the straight messy locks he saw last night. As he continues his observation he notices that the babyb blue button down shirt is far too large for his dainty frame. Sure he's tall, with broad shoulders and he isn't lacking in the curves department..but overall his frame is small, fragile. With the way the dress shirt hangs off of his body, it makes Taehyung look unbelievably cute. Again, a large difference in comparison to the hoodie and basketball shorts he sported last night. Jeongguk can't help but admire how absolutely soft the blonde looks right now. With the faded black jeans hugging his legs beautifully and crisp white converse on his feet. So fucking cute. 

"Mr. Kim is currently working towards an art-therapy degree. His time is valuable, the better you perform means the less of his time outside of this course he has to dedicate to you. Don't waste his time." Professor Park glances at Taehyung with a bright smile and Jeongguk can't help but think the smile is a bit too friendly. Yoongi surely wouldn't like this guy. He thinks to himself. 

It's whenever he sees two wide brown eyes staring right back into his own that he realizes he's been staring at Taehyung this entire time and now he knows it...great. With nothing else to do he sends a smile to which Taehyung just looked away, unamused. Seriously, what the fuck. 

|

Three hours of Professor Park's monotonous voice finally comes to an end and Jeongguk spots Taehyung hurrying out of the door. He grips his bag and jogs after him, "Hey, Kim, wait up!" He shouts and he can literally see the life drain from the older's body. He furrows his eyebrows as the blonde stops but doesn't turn around. So he goes up around him, "Look, I'm sorry about the whole dumping a bag of heavy equipment thing on you. I feel like we got off on the wrong foot and I'm really sorry about that." a sheepish smile and he goes to speak again but notices the absolute blank expression on Taehyung's face. "D-did I do something? I'm sorry if I pissed you off yesterday." 

Taehyung just rolled his eyes, "M'fine, just not interested in being your buddy, alright? Do you need anything else from me or can I carry onto my own classes now?" he scoffs and Jeongguk is now feeling annoyed. Why the hell does he have to be so rude?

"Alright, that's a little rude but I'll pretend my heart didn't crack a little" with a hand clutched to his chest, he attempts to be playful. Maybe earn a little giggle but instead he see's Taehyung clench his jaw. Looking like he's seriously biting something back. "Okay, I get it. Kim Taehyung wants nothing to do with Jeon Jeongguk. Noted."