Love Is A Beautiful Thing

Mikalas pov

I woke up cuddling Micah and his parents out of the room. I saw a note on the table and it said they went out for breakfast and they'd bring us something back.

I kissed Micahs forehead and i saw his eyes flutter. They opened and the second they landed on me its like they lit up with beautiful color.

"Mikala" he said, Just one word. Just one. I felt all the emotions i felt last night suddenly come flooding back.

"Micah..." I whispered, feeling as though if i said it any louder my voice would break. His eyes held so many emotions in them. .

Sadness, anger, joy, but most of all, determination.

"Mikala, im so sorry you saw me like that.. I-i never wanted it to happen like tha-" "it never should've happened in the first place. I was being childish and stupid and i took it out on you and i never should have. don't even say sorry because you have nothing to be sorry for Micah.. Nothing." I finished feeling satisfied that i got it all out.

" Mikala, i still owe you an apology.. From that night... I called you so many things. I should've heard you out, but instead, I acted on impulse. I swear to you, i changed. I changed for you. some of my old habits are still there but i'm trying hard to break them. " he finished looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"I forgive you" i said, plain and simple.

"Can we just cuddle now?" I asked hoping he would say yes.

As if reading my thoughts he pulled me close to him and he turned on the television in the hospital room. He put on Cartoon Network. We watched Courage The Cowardly Dog and i rested my head on his.

"I love you Mikala" he said as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you too" i replied kissing his cheek.

-----

Micahs pov

I was feeling so many things at once, happiness, sadness, and joy.

I didn't really want her to meet my parents like this.. I wanted to have a nice din and introduce her.

"hey honey i brought you back a bagel and some juice!" I heard as the door opened. My mother and father appeared in the room with a few bags.

"Good news son, the doctor said he'll let you go at lunch. He said he system is flushed and you just need plenty of rest at home." My father said helping mom put the bags away.

"We'll have dinner tonight" he said.

Perfect

A/N sorry that i haven't uploaded in a while. I've been having a lot of troubles mentally and i want to focus on getting to a more stable level. I love you all so much❤