antidepressant and rumors spreading

Mikalas pov

its been a week. A week since we stopped talking. I haven't been eating and my mom has been up my ass so fucking much that she is making me see a doctor and then a therapist right after.

--------

"So, from what I've heard with your symptoms, you seem to be depressed. Not only that, your stress levels are through the roof. I want to try to put you on antidepressant medication I'll send some in to your nearest CVS." The doctor said, smiling at me as she handed us the bill and pointed to a hall way to go down.

-----

They think that those pills are going to "fix" me? Nothing can fix a shattered heart. Nothing.

After we get home i lock myself in my room and i just start painting. It had been awhile and painting has always helped with my stress and anxiety.

I started off by painting a sunset, then i painted the silhouette of a tree. I wanted the tree to look dead. Like it lost all hope, no will to live.

Just like me, wow.

-------

Micahs pov

"Bro the fuck is wrong with you? You've been all depressed and Shit since last week." Joshua said patting my back. " just some dumb shit i guess" i mumbled, knowing it was a lie.

"I call bullshit. If it was dumb shit you wouldn't look like you just lost the whole world." He said, reminding me of that day. Fuck.

I ran around the school until i reached the back doors to go out to the bleachers. I sat down and when i made sure no one was there, i started crying.

I just started letting all my tears go, the ones that were threatening to come streaming out in school. I don't want anyone to see like this. Over a fucking girl. she said she thought i changed, and i did. I used to not fucking care who got hurt or who was in my way. However, after she came into my life it was like all the sorrow and anger i put myself through never even mattered.

Like she was my will to live. She was that small ray of hope that i had, i was desperate and i took it for granted. But i guess, you never know how much you truly love someone, until their gone.

--
I heard heavy breathing coming closer and closer until i looked up and saw joshua.

"What the hell man. Why'd you run off like that?!" He says, out of breath sitting next to me.

" dude i dont fucking know" i reply in a sharp, cold tone.

"Dude chill! Is this about that girl, Mikala was it? I haven't seen her in a few days." He said looking up at the sky.

" yeah i guess it is. I fucked up big time. I took advantage of our relationship and i messed up. Now, she won't even look at me. Hell, she blocked me too. Its like this feeling that someone is eating away at my heart. I fucking hate it. It pisses me off to even think about it" i say, clenching my jaw.

"I'm sorry dude. I haven't been there in my life yet but i can understand where you're coming from. People are starting to wonder why she's not here. some people are saying shes at a rehabilitation center. " he said getting up.

"Why?"

" Because someone found out that she wasn't eating and was really depressed and started spreading rumors. " he replied, my blood boiling.

I will find out who did this. Ill fucking cut them into pieces!

-$-$-$-$-$-

Sorry for the short chapters. Once i get in a habit ill start making them longer love you all the most!!⚪❤⚪❤⚪