heh

A:N THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER! THIS IS ONLY GOING TO BE AROUND 500-1000 WORDS INSTEAD OF THE NORMAL 1800-2500 WORD CHAPTER!

ON WITH THIS BULLSHIT

Micahs pov

+at SCHOOL+

"Muffin you ready?" I asked holding her hand and smiling widely .

"Yep! We are the official fucking psycho couple!" She said smiling swinging our arms back and fourth.

"I cant wait to see what Nicks face looks like after you jacked jt up" she said giggling.

"I guess, your pretty violent yourself muffin. you did most of the work for me." I chuckled thinking about what she already did to his dumb ass. to be honest, i was actually really impressed with the damage she did for how small she is.

"See you at lunch mickey!" she said running to her class.

-------

"Yo dude" i was brought out of my thoughts when i heard Josh call my attention.

"What" i asked in a bored tone wondering where the hell Mikala was.

"I heard that chick you like was in the janitors closet with Nick. I wonder wh-" i cut him off, "what" i was boiling, im going to cut his dick right off.

I ran down the stairs crashing into people, running down the hall way to the closet.

I kicked it open and i saw mikala on her knees with him in front of her, standing there. Shes sucking him off? How could she?

"M-Mikala?" I stuttered still baffled at the scene in front of me.

she stumbles back and Nick turns around with his pants undone. "M-micah i- i swear to god. I-its not wh-what i-"

"Oh so you weren't just giving him a blow job? I THOUGHT you were better than that. I guess your just like me aren't you. a slut. a whore."  I yelled and i ran out of the school. There was no way in hell i be around her right now.

I called my mom and told her to come get me, that i hurt my leg at practice and she needed to take me home.

$$$$$$

"Yo you wanna go out with the guys and go to that one club? The one we went to like three or four months ago?" I asked Josh.

" yeah sure dude ill pick you up at 8"

Im forgetting today if its the last damn thing i do.

------
"BRO!" Josh yelled in my ear, both of us pretty fucking drunk.

" WHAT" I yelled back laughing.

"THAT CHICK IN THE NEON YELLOW DRESS WHO WAS HERE LAST TIME IS HERE AGAIN! GO GET SOME PUSSY YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" he yelled in my ear shoving me towards the direction she was in.

I saw her swaying her hips to the music with a beer in her hand.

I walked, well more like stumbled over to her and i grabbed her hips towards me.

she smirked and started grinding on me. god i miss how this felt.

she chugged the beer and threw jt in the garbage and grabbed my hand.

She led me up the steps and went into the room in the vert back. she shoved me in and shut the door and locked it.

I started taking my shirt off and then my pants and she turned around and grabbed my hand away my button and hugged me.

"What.. the fuck.." I questioned her.

"Mickey i know your mad at me But you shouldn't be in a place like this." That voice sounded familiar.

"Who the fuck are you" i asked in confusion .

"Micah im not some drunk bitch i knew you would be here. I am tipsy but im not drunk. " she said.

"Let me explain, okay?" She grabbed hand and put me in the bed .

" Well i suppose i should wait until your sober" she mumbles after kissing my head.

She took off her dress and put on my shirt, climbing into bed with me. she turned off the light and we both fell asleep.

WELL WELL WELL IF YOU CAME FROM THE FIRST BOOK, THIS WILL ME FAMILIAR TO YOU! I WANTED TO INCORPORATE SOME THINGS FROM THE FIRST BOOK HEHEHEEHEHEHE