your mistakes can break someone

Micah pov

"Ill let you see her i guess since shes asleep." Her mother said and i nodded. I head up to her room and shes laying on her back on her bed, looking like she's in a lot of pain.

She has bruises all over and her face is so messed up you can't even tell who she is.

It killed me to see her like this. this was all my fault i fucked up this time, i really did. I clenched my jaw thinking about the fucker who put those bruises on her. I'll rip him to pieces, i promise.

"I-im so sorry. This is my fault. I made the mistake of getting angry at her for. She didn't even deserve this, it was my mistake." I say getting so angry with myself for letting this happen.

"Your mistake got her hurt and almost killed! she could've been raped if she wasn't strong enough. Im not letting you see h-"

"Mom" we both turn and and see mikala staring at us. "its not his fault mom. I upset him and hurt him to." she faintly said while coughing.

why do you still fight for me? After what happened? why don't you hate me?

"Mom.. Can i talk to him...alone? You can stand outside the door" she asked her mom and her mom nodded.

"Hey..mickey" she said coughing. I honestly felt like crying if im honest. My eyes started tearing up without notice and i felt fucking awful.

"I-im... So.. Sorry muffin. I should've never even yelled at you." My voice cracked at the end of my sentence. "As long as you buy me taco bell and  a large pizza and fries, your forgiven" she said smiling.

"How can you make jokes about that? Thats not even close enough to fix what i did muffin." I said

" Okay, well, surprise me with something after im done with my checkup" she said.

"It has to be cool though or im going to hate you forever!" She said laughing. " Can.. Can i come pick you up when your done? " i asked. she nodded and i was already coming up with ideas.

"I'll take ypu to get whatever you want for dinner and we can hang out until your c-" "no! I'd rather be in a damn wheelchair now ive  gotten excited. You have two days mr." She said. " and you pick me up i just remembered, my mom and dad are taking me out to see my aunt for the night. It was planned before all this" she pointed to her bruises, "happened"

" i want a kiss goodbye though " she lightly giggled and i kissed her forehead. "Bye muffin"

Her mom was outside waiting for me. "You better be happy she forgave you or else I'd slap the soul out of you" her mom said glaring at me. "As long as you make it up to my baby girl ill forgive you too." she said i nodded and i was going to head down the steps but a man was standing there, glaring at me.

" is this the fucker that hurt mikala" he asked.

"Jack! Your daughter is up and awake you know the rules mr!" She said. "and no but he is isn't so calm down" she said.

"H-hello sir im micah, mikalas friend i was here to apologize for sending her home late." I said kind of nervous. this dude is her fucking dad no doubt about it! shes like a younger version of him.

"Nice to meet you micah."

" excuse me sir i have to leave i have to go plan something important. Have a great day sir! " i say running down the steps.

I hope she likes what i have planned.

•|•|•|•|•|•|•

\&jacks pov&/

"Your daughter has a sprained ankle, a broken rib and a sprained wrist. I would recommend you wrap her waist, wrist, and ankle and they should be fine soon" the doctor said. "Crutches or wh-"

"Wheelchair sir!" Mikala said happily. He nods and goes to get it.

"Who was that boy who came to visit you? " i asked her.

"Oh that was micah hes like my best stupid friend. Mom says he reminds her of you." she said as the dr. Came in with the wheel chair. she got in and wheeled around the place and down the ramp.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;micahs pov;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

This is so fun to be completely honest. Ive been at it for the past hour coming up with ideas for this.

first thing im taking her to her favorite restaurant, Long Horn. Then im taking her to go golfing since she said she never had done it before. then im taking her to the special spot. ThiS is going to be so fuckong fun.

Im going to tell her how i feel tomorrow

Thats THE END BOIS

IM GOING TOT HE BEACH THIS WEEK SO IDK IF ILL UPDATE