Chapter 13 ❄Dream X Past X Tears❄

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Izumo's POV

Fumi and Fuya came back arguing about pocky flavors. I got irritated and whacked them over the head to shut them up.

"Ow! Izumo-niichan! That hurt!" They cried out in unison. "Then don't irritate me if you don't want a whack." I sigh, falling back onto my bed.

"But you're always irritated!" Fuya whines.

"That’s because you both always irritate me." I counter, resting the back of my arm on top of my closed blue eyes.

'I wonder if we'll meet again... When we'll see each other again... Mitsuki-nee...' I thought before falling asleep.

Mitsuki's POV

As I slept peacefully, for once, a voice called out to me in my dreams.

~Dream~

"Mitsuki-nee... Mitsuki-nee... where are you? Mitsuki-nee?!" The scared voice of a little boy with straight black hair and blue eyes cried whiles hugging a little light brown and white puppy tightly.

"Izumo? Why are you crying?" A seven year old me asked the crying six year old boy in front of her.

I watch from afar, as if I were watching an acted out scene of the happier times from my past. The wind blowing gently on the grassy hill as Izumo and seven year old me, with the puppy, sat beneath the apple blossom tree.

"B-big brother... s-sa-said that.... I... I'm a home wrecker... that I should have never been born... I-is t-th-that true, big sister?" The boy asked between sobs.

The puppy pawed at Izumo's arm in an attempt to sooth his pain as the seven year old me sat down next to the little sobbing raven-net.

I placed my right hand on his back and rubbed soothing (calming) circles. "Don't listen to what Kai says. I'm beyond happy that your my little brother, and Fumi and Fuya are super happy to have you as an older brother." I said in a motherly tone. A tone that Suki—our mother—never once used towards Izumo.

Izumo looked up at the seven year old me with his, red, puffy blue orbs. "R-really?"

Little me pulled Izumo into her chest and the little caramel brown puppy hopped on top of her head. "Really and truly. It's not your fault that mother cheated on father. It's not your fault that you look more like the drunk man our mother deceived."  I cooed while stroking his silky hair. "You, Fumi, and Fuya are the most important people in my life. So live a long and joyful life, even if I'm no longer around."

Izumo nodded and dozed off into a peaceful sleep whiles in the arms of his sister; my arms.

"Mitsuki-nee! Izumo-niichan!" A pink haired girl four year old and a green haired girl

~End of Dream~

I woke up and a warm street ran down my cheek. "Why am I such an idiot...?" I muttered to myself, whipping away my tears.

I looked out the window and smiled softly at the rising sun. "Maybe I'll meet them again... someday soon..."

Killua walked into my room and stood next to me. “Hey Kil. What are you doing here?” I asked, turning my attention to the silver haired ex-assassin.

He didn’t answer me, just looked at me straight in the eye. He seemed to have a look in his blue orbs that I just couldn’t identify. “What is it?” I asked and his bangs shadowed his eyes.

“Mitsuki… I…I really…” I strained my ears to try and hear his voice—he was whispering almost silently. “I really like you!” he finally blurted out, a deep blush evident on his pale skin.

My look of shock faded and before I could stop it a gentle smile was placed on my lips. With a blush of my own, I brought my hands up and hocked them around his neck, pulling him down into a warm hug.

He stuttered out words—nervous and shocked from my actions. “D-does t-this me-mean-” I cut him off with my answer. “I love you too, Killua.” I flash him another smile and his captivating blue orbs sparkled.

No One’s POV

Watching the scene between Mitsuki and Killua transpire from a mirror hanging on a stone wall a green haired male stifled a loud and diabolic laugh. “We will meet again goon… my sweet little Mitsuki…”

Purple flames lit the candle next to the male and a woman’s sultry voice spoke from the flame. “Kai~ I'm lonely~”

The green haired male then had a devilish grin. “Would you like me to stay with you tonight then, Suki?”

“Stay with me all night~ we can play some games~

The man then left to the north end of the castle.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

A picture of Izumo is at the side/top. What are your thoughts on Izumo?

●Big sister => Nee-san => pronounced: nay-san

●Big Brother => Oniichan/Niichan => pronounced: (O) nee-chan