Cya tomorrow

Okay so this is an Equastria Girls one and it may be a little sad so if you're like me and cry at the drop of a pin I would suggest not reading this!!! Also this one might be a little long, Okay a lot long. I hope you enjoy it still though. This one is also an Equastria Girls one!!!

Rainbow Dash Pov

"Are you sure you don't want to come to Pinkie's karaoke party, Fluttershy?" the rainbow haired girl asked. The yellow skinned, pink haired girl shook her head and smiled at her friend, well girlfriend that is.

"No thanks, I can't sing in front of people," she replied in a quiet voice.

"Okay see ya tomorrow then!" Rainbow Dash yelled as she waved goodbye and ran to the rest of their friends waiting down at the end of the block. Fluttershy waved and smiled her sweet smile.

"Love you, and have fun!" whisper shouted the shy teen girl before turning and heading back inside.

My eyes watered at the previous memory. 'That was only two days ago!' I thought to myself as I sat in a dark room, the only sound was a little beeping coming from a machine in the corner. I listened and could also hear the light breathing of my girlfriend, the sound of her breathing made me relax a little. 'Why did it have to be Fluttershy?' I questioned myself while barely making out the outline of my pink haired girlfriend. She was dressed in a light blue gown, that for some reason matched the curtains. 'If only I hadn't left her alone!' I shouted at myself inside my brain. "Oh Fluttershy, this is all my fault! If only I hadn't left you alone," I cried knowing my girlfriend wouldn't reply. Suddenly the door to the, green painted, room opened and the lights turned on. A woman holding a clipboard, dressed in a turtleneck and a long white coat, stepped inside.

"Are you Miss Dash?" questioned the woman, she had purple skin and violet hair, as her green eyes fell upon the me as I sat next to Fluttershy's bed.

"I am!" I replied boldly, trying to be confident.

"Are you sure her parents are not here yet?" questioned the lady a curious look on her face.

"They were outta town and I called them as soon as it happened. They told me that they were headed back but it might take a couple days," I replied as calmly as I could.

"Well you are the next best thing, so I'll tell you what we know," said the woman blankly, although I could tell she was trying to hide how sad she was but I could see the sadness in her eyes.

"Sorry it took so long, but are computers weren't working so it took a while to get the resolutes back," the woman started to blabber, but that's not what I cared about I only cared about Fluttershy!

"Anyways, at first we thought that it was just the stab wound, but after farther examination we found that she has a mild concussion, four broken ribs, and..." the woman no longer was trying to hide the worry on her face. I knew that whatever she was trying to say next was not good at all, but I knew I had to ask.

"And what?" I asked back trying to get her to finish the sentence. By now I was no longer in my seat, instead I was up and looking over Fluttershy's bed towards the doctor.

"And Miss Shy...I am so sorry...she might be stuck in a coma," the woman finally finished, a sorry look written all over her face. I froze as tears started to swell in my eyes and fall to the ground. My mind was racing and I was stuck like that unable to move as I thought about my girlfriend, my best friend, the only person who really gets me! I was suddenly broken out of my trace by someone snapping their fingers in front of my face.

"Uh...hum...what happened," I said shaking my head as I was trying to remember. I turned and looked to see that the doctor lady who had a really concerned look on her face.