Chapter 15 - Uncomfortable

Start from the beginning

' OH Sweet Honey Iced Tea... '

She turns red as she smirked at me and lays her hand next to my leg then slowly moving it onto a little friend poking from my pants.

Byleth: Well,isn't that a shocker~?

Y/N: I-I... S-sorr-

Byleth: Why are you sorry~?

Y/N: ... Nevermind...

Byleth: *chuckles*Now let's get started~

I realized if she was going through with this,what would Jeralt say about this as she reaches for my pants.

Y/N: WAIT! What about your father!?

Byleth: Though you would say that... So~!

She runs her hands up my free arm as she kisses me once again until I felt the chain around my once free hand and I realized what she was doing.

Y/N: Hey! Do-

She puts one of my socks into my mouth as I start to struggling but she was already undoing my pants and started to slowly pull down my pants along with my underwear.

Byleth: Showtime~

' No! Don't do this! STOP! '

Yoko: Y/N!

I opened my eyes in shock and breathing heavily as I see Byleth leaning on me asleep then see Yoko in her ghost form in front of me looking worried.

Yoko: What happened!? I couldn't get into your dream!

I looked around my room to see everything was normal as I noticed something else and my face turned red.

Yoko: What is.... It...

She looked down to see what was up and turned red as she looked at me.

Yoko: Lewd dream...?

Y/N: Lewd dream...

She just nervously chuckles and I put a pillow to hide it,I was kinda glad Byleth was asleep now.

Yoko: So... Who was on top?

' CAN YOU NOT!? '

Yoko: Just asking... Before I look into your memories myself!

Y/N: Please don't...

I hear a groan and looked to see Byleth waking up from her sleep,she looked at me as my face was still red.

Byleth: Uhh... You okay?

Y/N: Y-yes! Maybe,we s-should continue this in the a-afternoon!

Byleth: Yeah... I guess.

She stood up from my bed and picked up the books as she smiled at me.

Byleth: I'll see you around the Garden area.