Chapter Six [Growing Up]

Start from the beginning

"It's good, but it's not what I expected. I'm so lonely I like what I do I just wish I had someone to talk to like I do with Moriah and you but everyone's caught up in there own lives" I said sniffling and he sighed.

"It's apart of growing up E, you gotta do it sooner or later but I understand where you coming from you at that age where you want to be free but not too free" he said softly and I looked at him and nodded quickly.

"I don't wanna stop doing what I'm doing but I wanna come home, I'll do anything pops but being here makes me feel like me again" I said quietly as I looked into his eyes trying to see where his head was at.

"You gon listen?" He asked and I quickly shook my head. He patted his pockets pulling out weed and lit up as I watched him and he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes pops I'll listen I'll do whatever you need me to around he house" I mumbled the last part and he smirked.

"Alright you can stay, don't bring no dumb shit to my house" he mumbled as mama walked into the living room mugging him and he smirked at her standing up. I watched as he stood up and slowly walked over to her using his Cain before wrapping his arms around her.

I admired my parents relationship and I hoped to find a woman equal to my mother one day minus all that crying and shit.

I watched them leave out and I stood up running up the steps pushing the door open to my bedroom where everything was where I left it last year.

My mama didn't let me take any of my things with me as punishment for moving out so I had to buy all new things. I was more than likely gonna give all my shit to Darius that was at the condo cause I knew he'd want it or give the shit to goodwill.

"You missed me huh?" Mo asked making me jump to see him standing in the doorway. He had a smirk on his face, he'd been trying to talk me into coming home since I left.

"Yeah I miss you pissing in my bed" I mumbled and he made a face folding his arms as his smile turned into a slight mug.

"I don't do that shit anymore, I told you not to speak of it" he said getting angrier. He motioned for me to follow him and I stood from my seat walking into his bedroom.

He dug into his closet pulling out a duffle bag and I kicked the door closed with my foot as I watched him zip it open revealing a bunch of cash.

"How much you got in that bag bruh, mama and daddy find out you selling on the corner that's your ass" I mumbled and he sighed.

"I'm careful so they not gon find out, but I need you to help me make more. Uncle O hooked me up with a job but I don't wanna do it alone" he said.

"How much is pay?" I asked and he looked down for a second probably contemplating on lying to me or not.

"It pays twenty thousand a job, but I can only give you five thousand for helping me I really need this money" he said making me give him a questioning look.

"Tell me what you need the money for and I'll consider help you out" I whispered taking a seat on his large bed.

Moriah stood up and went into one of his desk drawers pulling out a envelope and handed it to me. I opened it seeing paperwork for a private art school and I smirked proudly that he had got in.

"You wasn't gonna tell me about it?" I questioned and he shrugged his shoulders up and down as I handed him back everything and he put it away.

"You gonna help me out or not, I can ask Zaire or Marco" he mumbled and I eyed him for a moment before sighing.

"Fine I got you, but if you get caught by pops my name better not come up" I told him sternly and he nodded.

"Good now come give me a welcome home hug bae" I laughed and he scrunched his face up and backed away from me making me stand up and pull him into a bear hug kissing his cheek as he struggled to get free.