A new day, A new experience

Start from the beginning

Will POV

I finally made it to Beacon. I was sent here for a mission from Roman to beat the living shot out of Y/N also get information that even Roman doesn't know. I then see Y/N with the main character but sooner or later they'll leave him after I'm done with him hahahahaha.

Third POV

Jaune: All I'm saying is that motion sickness is a much more common problem than people think of it.

Ruby: Look, I'm sorry 'Vomit boy' was the first thing that came to mind.

Jaune: Oh, well what if I called you crater face?

Y/N: I thought you said it was an accident?

Ruby: IT WAS!! THANK YOU!!!

Jaune: Well, the name is Jaune Arc! short, sweet, and rolls off the tongue ladies love it!

He look at you and you gave him smile.

Ruby: Do they?

Jaune: They will I hope they will... I think my mom always says that... never mind.

Ruby: (chuckles) So I got this thing.

Ruby then pulls out her Crescent Rose and transforms it into it's scythe form.

Jaune: WOAH!! IS THAT A SCYT-

Y/N: BY THE GREAT WOLF OF SIF!! I FORGOT ABOUT YOUR SCYTHE!!

You run full sprint to examine it by it's design also the way it was made.

Y/N: By the looks of it. It was handmade it also it seem it can transform into three different modes. I think it's storage, rife, and scythe modes and it can use fire, ice, gravity, and electric dust shells. That's what you call a High Caliber Sniper Scythe it works for long rang also close combat!

They look at you with surprise also confusion.

Y/N: Oh sorry when it comes to weapons also GUNS! I become a bonafide gun nut also weapon nut.

Ruby: Wow, really?

Y/N: Yep! nobody likes when I talk about that stuff.

Ruby: No! I said "Wow, really" because I do that too!

Y/N: Oh, I'm glad I'm not the only weapon nut in here.

Ruby: Yeah... so what do your weapons do? I mean besides stab and shoot people also grimm?

Y/N: Which one?

They look at you with confusion

Ruby: What do you mean by "Which one"?

Y/N: Well, Ruby I only have one close also range melee weapon, BUT if we're talking about GUN!!!(I turn Russian here) I have fully auto rifles, semi auto rifles, scout rifles, burst rifles, sniper rifles, hand cannons, sidearms, SMGs, LMGs, shotguns, grenade launchers, and rocket launchers also grenades so what the like to talk about?

They look at you with disbelief that you only have ONE melee weapon, but YOU HAVE ALL OF THAT!?

Ruby: Well tell me about the melee weapon, those two hand cannons, and what's in those two duffle bags?

You then showed them my gun sword, Ace of spades, and your "last word"