Yoongi: A night to remember

It's Friday afternoon and I was sitting in my English class finishing up my essay that's due next week. My best friend Camilla was next to me talking about what we should wear for the upcoming Halloween party. 

"I'm not going"

"The heck you mean you're not going? You have to. Who else am I going to twerk on?" she stated dramatically. 

"Hmm..I don't know your boyfriend?" I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Ughh nooo I need my bestie there or it won't be fun" she groaned while laying her head in my neck. 

"You know how my parents are. They don't like me staying out pass 11pm" I sighed as I tried to finish the last paragraph of the paper. 

"So are mine. You remember last month?" she said as a smile crept up on her face. 

"I still can't believe you gave Nick a strip tease on face time" I shook my head as I looked at her.

"It was a dare" I stopped typing and gave her a "bish stop lying" look. "Okay fine it wasn't but come on I need you there with mee"

"Alright fine. I'll just tell my parents I'm spending the night at your place I guess" I said as she squealed and clapped her in hands in gleefulness. 

"Thank goodness because I picked out our costumes" she said as she unlocked her phone and went to her camera roll.

"I am not wearing anything that shows too much of my bo-wow" I stated as she showed me the costumes. 

Y/n's

"They're hot right?"she asked happily

"Girl these costumes finna get us in all kinds of unnecessary trouble.."

"And you love them don't act like you don't" she said nudging my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and smiled "Okay yes I do but-" the bell rung cutting me off. 

"Alright class I expect all of you to have that done by next Wednesday. Enjoy your weekend" Mrs.Potter stated. Everyone started leaving the class one by one. I tossed on my backpack and was about to leave until I noticed a boy sleeping in the corner.I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder "Excuse me," a groan escaped his mouth. He opened his eyes sending glare as his hood fell off his head revealing his silvery-grey hair.