She wore a black thong and no bra under her dress. He stared at her brown nipples and wanted to put them in his mouth. Jewel look at AJ watching her like a dog looks at a piece of meat. She liked him watching her get undressed.

Between getting shot at and the stress from classes she knew she wanted sex. She stood there in her thong and no bra grabbing night clothes out her bag she leaves over his place. She slid down her thong leaving herself completely exposed. She pulls out a t-shirt and a pair of small sleep shorts. AJ slowly walked up to her and took the clothes out her had and dropped them on the floor.

"What you doing b-"

She stops as she sees AJ looking down to her and licking his lips. She realized dick was sticking out and let out a soft giggle. He stared into her eyes saying nothing. He took a few looks at the rest of her body. He turned her around in a circle to get a 360 view of her brown chocolate body.

Jewel rubs her hands down his neck and on to his shirt then started to unbutton it. Nobody said anything they talked with their eyes. She dropped his shirt on top of her clothes that laid on the floor next to them. AJ pulled Jewel close to him while his hands gripped her ass. She rubbed her hand on his chest. His hands gripping her bare skin instantly made her crave for him. She lifted her head up and kissed him slowly.

That just made him grip her harder. She started loosening his belt. He helped her pull his pants and boxers down. And there it was what she'd been craving to see. Hanging long between his legs.

Jewel licked her lips and got down on her knees. She stuffed him down her throat as far as she could. He moaned softly "fuck".
AJ grabbed the back of her head with one hand and pushed her head on him to make her suck him faster. She moaned in satisfaction.

"Dont stop." He said as his body started to stiffen up. Jewel kept going with the pace of his hand. She moaned while he was in her mouth so he could feel the vibrations. AJ pulled her head back and took his dick out her mouth. He was being aggressive and she liked it. He grabbed Jewel by the throat and pulled her up  and the rest of her body followed.

"You want some more of this?"

"Mhm yess" she nodded and bit her lip. "Yes what?" he said through his teeth in her ear and gripped her neck tighter.

"Yes sir" she gasped in pleasure before correcting herself. He smiled at her and let her go. His hands fondled her body. He rubbed her ass then her thighs. She began to get weak. AJ leaned over to her.

"You better stand up" She readjusted her self and planted her feet. He kissed her neck giving her a hickie.

He ran his hand back down her body and stuck two fingers inside her. She let out a soft sigh and tried to stand strong. He rubbed her clit until she whimpered then stuck them back inside. He wanted to bend her over and go to town on her. She moaned and wiggled trying stay standing up. She rubbed his head in kissed him passionately.

AJ tapped her thighs. Jewel spreaded her legs giving more space between them. "You better stay standing til I say so." He looked into her eyes and rubbed his hand on her neck remind her to reply the right way.

"Yes sir." AJ got down under her and put his face between her legs. He swirled his tongue inside her lips. He looked at her and stared while he ate her out like he was taking her soul.

She whimpered and rubbed his head. He felt her legs shaking. He stood up and kissed her with his wet face letting her taste her self. He kissed her so softly she loved it.

He turned her around and bent her over and put her face into the bed. He laid on top of her back and kissed her neck then her back. She gasped as he entered her body. He didnt take it easy he quickly started with hard fast strokes. He moans filled the room. Jewel could barely take it.