Welcome to Maradoorado!

Start from the beginning

"It's definitely busy." The Stone chuckled getting lightly shoved into the Doctor who wrapped his arm around her.

"According to what I've heard this is the most popular market here." He told her as they walked with the people around them. "Jewels and riches from different planets are sold here. The amount costs to own a stall here is apparently extortionate."

"It definitely lives up to what you were told." She chuckled and looked up at the sky which was a mix between a purple and pink.

"I like to think it does." He replied moving his arm from her shoulder to her waist.

The Time Lord guided the Time Lady towards a small alleyway that shone brightly with small lanterns hung up from the two buildings on each side. "According to a friend down here is the best hotel on Maradorado."

"A friend?" She raised a brow following him through the alleyway.

"By friend I mean the person I overheard telling his friend about the planet."

They finally came to he end of the alley and looked up at a large building. The Doctor smiled and looked at the sign on the building. 'Hotel number one.' It stated making him raise a brow.

"They definitely wanted everyone to see it was the best." The Stone smiled.

"And only that for you Stone."

"You're so cheesy." The Time Lady giggled making him shake his head in reply.

"Come on, I may have already booked us a room before hand." He wiggled his eyebrows at her smugly.

"If you insist." She smiled and looped her arm with his when he held it out.

----------------------------------------------------------------

With the Time Lords checked in they headed up to their room in the lift that looked like it wasn't even made of glass. The Stone was hesitant to enter it feeling as if if was a prank the Doctor was trying to pull on her.

He however placed an arm around her waist and reassured her. The two stepping inside and allowing themselves to be taken further and further away from the planets crust before it stopped and they exited. The Doctor smiled remembering the hallway. He brought out the card he was handed by the man at the desk and swiped it on the lock on the door. A clicking noise echoed and the door opened.

"Wow..." the Stone whispered amazed by the small hallway they first entered. The clear theme of the planets sky being emitted with the pink and purple decor. The two entered the hall and then what looked like the kitchen and living room. Two doors with the bedroom and bathroom at the end of the hall. The Stones mouth dropped when she spotted the crystal clear window that covered one wall. Slowly walking up to it She looked out and noticed the sea that definitely looked golden. The Doctor smiled and walked up to his wife, his arms wrapping around her and his chin resting on her head.

The Doctor moved his chin from the top of her head and leaned down to whisper in her ear. "When you look at this beach during sunrise or sunset the reflection of the sun on the water makes it glisten and look like it is glowing gold, it comes from the sea bed that looks purely gold and the light from the planets sun. The sea bed only looks gold when mixed with the water otherwise the sand looks black."

The Stone smiled and watched the sea before she turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you." She announced making him smile.

"I love you too." He replied kissing her lips for a moment before he pulled away. "Now I have a feeling that while we're here we have to do all the cliche stuff like going out for dinner and then walking on the beach during the sunset when the sea will glow and glisten gold from the light." He smirked proudly making the Stone chuckle and shake her head.

"Like I said before: so cheesy."

"You love it." He winked at her and backed away, towards the door of the hotel room.

"Where are you going?" She raised a brow at him.

"Got to make some preparation plus don't you have to get ready?"

"Get ready?" She frowned.

"I'm not taking you out to dinner dressed like that." He nodded at her classic blazer. "Come on, Stone if we're doing this we got to go all out with it."

"If you insist, sweetheart." She smiled shaking her head and watching him slip through the door, leaving her to get ready. She frowned realising that they had traveled all this way without actually bringing any clothes. The Time Lady went to follow him and then stopped when she heard the wheezing of the TARDIS, making her smile as he stepped out.

"Well unless you're going to be going out completely naked, which I won't have any arguments with you're going to need the TARDIS."

She chuckled at his comment and nodded as he exited the room again. She entered the blue box and smiled at the humming in her head. "Come on, then. Help me find something to wear."

----------------------------------------------------------------

With her dressed and sitting on the sofa in their hotel room she waited for the Doctor to return. The door clicked and she smiled as he entered, wearing a black suit. He broadly smiled seeing her. He could swear that his hearts started to thump louder when he spotted her dress that was a dark purple, a slit up the side, stopping just before reaching her thigh. "You look gorgeous." He breathed walking up to her and taking her hand.

"And you look handsome." She replied softly smiling when he raised the hand in his to his lips. "Dinner?"

"Mhm." He nodded entwining their fingers together.