***********************************************************************************************

Clarke rolled over in her bed and glanced at the clock. Fuck. Time to get up. Shit. Well, that was pointless. Releasing a slight grunt, she kicked off her blankets and stomped over to her closet. A month ago, if someone would have told her that seeing Lexa again would have thrown her into a loop like this, she probably would have told them that they were crazy. But now, well, shit. What a damn mess.

After quickly getting changed, Clarke freshened up and made her way back out to her car and back to the hospital, just hoping for a quick and easy shift.

Hours later though, the shift was just dragging on and really, she was feeling it. Clarke pulled out her phone to check the time and suddenly remembered that she was only pulling a half shift today and would be able to leave soon. Yes! She just needed to go home and get back into bed. With each hour that slipped by, Clarke found herself becoming more and more tired and the more tired she became, the more that her mind seemed to drift.

It was like she had no control, the memories just kept coming and at time point, each one was sweeter than the one before it.

***********************************************************************************************

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Lexa asked as she glanced up from her book.
"Like what?" Clarke smiled warmly.
"Like that," Lexa took off her glasses and pointed at her. "What is that smile about?"
"I just," Clarke felt her smile widen a little. "I can't believe that you're really mine."
A light flush quickly spread across Lexa's cheeks as the corners of her mouth lifted into a smile. "I can't believe that you couldn't tell."
"That you liked me too?" Clarke asked her curiously as she closed her notebook.
Lexa set her book on the table and slid closer on the couch. "That I was already yours," she answered softly.
Clarke felt a warmth spread through her entire body. "You didn't exactly make it easy," she told her with a slight smirk.
Lexa brought her hand up and touched her cheek lightly. "Neither did you," she whispered before inching closer and closing the gap between them.

A sensation quickly spread through Clarke and again she knew, just like she had after their first kiss – she never wanted to kiss anyone else again.

***********************************************************************************************

Clarke rolled over to the sound of her phone going off on the nightstand. Holy shit. She had been so tired, she barely even remembered crawling into bed.

O: Farmers Market today – you in?
O: Clarke?
Raven: Clarke!
Raven: Wake up time!

Clarke thought back to what Wells had said about a girl's day.

Clarke: Relax, I'm up.
Clarke: And yes, I'm in.

A couple of hours later as the trio were walking through the market, Clarke froze on the spot when Lexa crossed in front of them. She was dressed somewhat casually, with her hair down and large aviator sunglasses on. Of all the people to run into right now! Clarke's gaze went to the split in her lip. Shit. Totally noticeable.

"Damn Commander," Raven's voice rang out. "You piss somebody else off?"
"Something like that," Lexa replied quietly and Clarke frowned a bit.
"Tsk tsk," Raven clicked at her. "You have to stop doing that. You're totally muffing up your pretty mug."
"I'll keep that in mind," Lexa nodded. "Enjoy your shopping," she told them politely and walked off in the other direction.

"Fuck," Clarke muttered as the guilt she was carrying rang out in her chest.
"What's wrong?" Raven questioned her curiously.
"I know that face," Octavia pointed at her, "that's your guilty face. Clarke, what did you do?"
"I just got upset," Clarke defended herself quickly. "I was overwhelmed and I don't – it just happened."
"You hit her?" Raven's eyes went wide.
"Actually, I bit her," Clarke admitted as she closed her eyes. "Fuck," she breathed as her eyes snapped open and she ran off after Lexa.