"Are you hungry," she changes the subject. "I ordered some pasta from this restaurant close by. We can share it."

"No that's ok. You eat," I protest.

"Shut up," she laughs. "I'll split it up if you take these chicken nugget to Mila."

I do as I'm told and take the little pink plate to Mila who's waiting patiently on the couch. "How about we sit on the floor and eat so we don't get ketchup on the couch?"

She smiles and I help her off the couch while I put the plate on the coffee table. Her little hand goes straight for the ketchup and she licks it off her fingers. I tear the nuggets into smaller pieces for her and watch her eat. She looks like a smaller version of Alissa with her caramel skin and curly hair. They have the same nose and eyes too.

Alissa brings me some pasta and joins me on the floor with Mila. I like this setting much more than celebrity dinners and loud parties.

"I'm sorry I missed the meeting today. I wanted to spend one more day with Mila after the whole choking incident. I hope my team was prepared."

"It went great actually. I only made a few changes so we should be wrapping all this up soon. You all have done an amazing job."

"Thank you," she smiles and takes a bite of her food.

"So what was it like being pregnant?"

"Oh god it was awful," she laughs. "I don't know if I'll ever do that again."

"Not even for me," I ask and she blushes. "I'm joking. I just wanted to see your reaction."

"You asshole."

"Hey don't use that language in front of the child," I laugh.

We spend the rest of the day just hanging out and watching cartoons with Mila. Alissa thinks she's obsessed with me because she says my name every five minutes. She even cries when I get ready to leave which I find very cute. I invite them to my place for a get together I'm having this weekend. I figure it's been over a month since Alissa and I started hanging out again so I might as well start bringing her around.

"This get together is outside so wear the sandals," Josie says while I try on shoes for the hundredth time

Billie told me to bring my friends along so I wouldn't feel out of place and we decided to all ride together.

"Are you sure I look ok?"

"Yes," they all groan clearly tired of my outfit changes.

After I settle on the perfect shoe, we load up in the car and head to Billie's house. The gps takes us to a secluded area and we drive up to a gate where we're buzzed in. Expensive cars line the long driveway leading up to what looks like a mini mansion. We pick a spot to park and I'm instantly grateful I ditched the heels. When we reach the front someone takes us around back to the huge backyard that has been beautifully decorated. Mila notices all the people and clings to me tightly as I hold her on my hip.