The Security Guard

As Alex studied each of the cells more carefully he noticed a few more familiar faces, all high up MI6 officials.
Alex knew rescuing them would only slow him down and benefit no-one.
He needed to get the key card to Smithers. The key card!
He scanned the room slowly. He spotted his bag in the corner and grabbed it before checking if the package was still inside. Yes!
They must not of realised that Alex had it!
He swung the bag over his shoulder and jogged out the door he needed to get out as fast as possible and find Smithers safe house. But he had no idea how he was going to get out without being noticed...
Then he had an idea.

The security guard drove up to the gates of the high security complex and was quickly waved through by gate security just as the alarms went off.

Alex, after stealing one of the guards uniforms had walked out of the cell block trying to avoid contact with anyone.
He had found car keys in the cell blocks control room and quickly but purposefully walked up to the nearest Mercedes (as shown on the key he had found) and pressed the automatic unlock button.
Alex waited for the car to click and flash as it unlocked but was disappointed.
"Damn" he muttered under his breath.
He slowly moved from one car to another until finally on his 6th car, the lights flashed as if egging him on.
"Thank God" Alex said, and climbed into the drivers seat.
Driving was one of many things Alex's uncle had taught him when he was alive. And Alex had no problem manoeuvring the car out of the car park and towards the gate of the complex.
His heart was racing as he pulled into the gate security.
"Off early today then" a burly looking man muttered to him not even looking up from a computer he was looking at.
"Yes" Alex replied trying to sound confident.
"Alright then through you go" the man replied pressing a button and activating the gates opening mechanism.
The gates swung open.
Alex drove through.
That wasn't too bad, Alex thought to himself just as Alarms began to blare.

"Open the gates" Alex heard someone shout as two black SUV's came roaring out of the complex quickly gaining on him.
Here we go, Alex thought as he floored the accelerator.