i hate myself. x

i'm slowly losing everyone and i can't do anything about it. i haven't seen isaac in weeks and i miss having someone to hang out with. but it's cool you know i can deal with it.

sort of still in love with her but i can ignore her for a while.

---------------------

angie's

i walk into school and go to my locker, as i'm walking i spot billie across the hallway so i quickly walk away. once i'm at my locker, billie walks up and leans against the lockers next to mine "hey" she says "hi" i reply "so what you been up too lately?" she asks "oh nothing really you?".

she simply stares at me and says "yeah same, well i got to go " i nod and she walks away.

---------------------

i got home and i got a phone call from billie.

"hey" i say while playing with my fingers.
"hey" she replies "can you meet me somewhere right now?" she asks.

"uh sure" i answer "but where?" i ask "you know that one coffee shop down from your house?" "yeah" i say "yeah there" "okay" i hang up.

i walk into the coffee shop and spot billie drinking a coffee with another cup across from her, i go to her and sit "that's for you, it's a cappuccino" she says, i nod and take a sip as i feel her watching me.

"so why are we here" i ask. she looks at me "well i felt bad for purposely ignoring you" she says "it's fine, i'm used to it" i answer.

she looks down sadly "i'm sorry you feel that way angie" she says looking at me "it's fine i don't know why you're apologising for it" i say with a sigh.

we continue talking for about an hour until her phone goes off.

"oh shit i have to go" she saying looking at me "okay" i say as we both stand up. she comes and hugs me "i missed this you know" she whispers in my ear with her head laying on my shoulder "you're the one who ended it remember?" i say.

and with that she let's go "bye angie" she says "bye" i slowly wave a good bye"

end of pov
---------------------

well fuck that was eventful, i still love, her i know i do but i just can't.

angie xoxo

asterism
(n) a group of stars.