ive been waiting. x

angie's pov

i wake up to the sound of the doorbell, i groan while looking at the time 10:21am,
cool bro why this time man.

i walk downstairs not caring how i look and open the door ready to shut it when i see billie.

"what?" i ask she looks at me and then at her feet and then back at me and then to
my lips.

my face is really confused now "i- uh so" she stutters "yes?" i ask giving her time "i didn't see you at school so i was a bit worried" she sighs "well you saw me now bye" i'm about to close the door when she steps in and starts kissing me.

obviously my dumbass self kissed her back because why not and we start making out in the hallway until i'm pressed up against the wall while we're making out like we have been starved.

honestly i missed this, she was being affectionate again and i was feeling something other than sadness. i didn't mind it.

she tries to pull away but i don't let her as i go back in and this goes on for sometime until we obviously had to breathe so we broke away.

we're both breathing heavily, she looks at me and then my lips, "i'm sorry i don't know what came over me" she says "it's okay" i say sighing.

she starts walking to the door and i follow "i'm gonna go now" she says "okay" i answer, before she leaves she kisses my forehead quickly leaving me confused.

angie's pov ended
--------------------

so that night i didn't sleep. at all.

didn't go to school either but honestly don't care anymore.

-angie xoxo

eunoia
(n.) beautiful thinking; a well mind.