Really Zalgo

"Shannon, were gonna die," I yell even know I was totally calm a few seconds ago. "Say what now," she says with fear in her voice. "Here look at this book," I hand to her and we both start looking through the book.

------------TIME SKIP-----------

"So who made this book exactly?" Shannon asks on the kitchen counter eating some food. "Still don't know that yet, But it could be slender" I say lacking confidence in that statement. "Is it even real," she asks taking a bite of her food. "Slender was talking about it so I suppose it is," I say. By this time Ben walks in and says " Hey, torrie It is midnight lets go to bed ok?" "Yea one sec I will Let me finish talking to Shannon," I say as he walks away. With now a confused look shannon says "You talk to each other like... You... Are together." "Well Kinda I mean I have kissed him..." "YOU WHAT?!?!?" Shannon asks shocked. I chuckel "Ill see you later," I say as I leave the room.

----------------------Time Skip-----------------------

       As I lay down on the bed with Ben I ask "Are we together," I look at him. He shrugs and turns to face the other way. After a hour of tring to fall alseep I look at the book witch now says in gold letters MADE BY ZALGO.