❤HUSBAND 🤜🤛WIFE❤

Thank you for voting 🤗

Annika was seated beside shivaay in the mandap ,OM was filled with friends and family .Shivika were obediently following the Pandit's instructions silently stealing each other's glances through each second with a smirky grin on his face along with a shy essenceful smile on her's .Then the Pandit asked him to extend his hand ,on which annika's hand was tangled with a flower in her palm and the Pandit started reciting some mantras.While these two people here ,were just totally lost in each other .Suddenly annika's eyes widened when she felt him tracing her foot with the thumb finger of his leg,he was doing it with a sheepish smile on his face.

She looked around if anyone was noticing it before whispering ,

A- hey idiot, what are you doing ?

S- vo sab chodo ,tell me one thing first (he whispered)

A- hmm?(she responded slightly leaning onto him )

S- since when did you started looking ...(he paused )

A- hmm ,aage?(she nudged his shoulders slightly)

S- I'm astounded! paanika ,tum bahut hi khoobsurat lag rahi ho aaj.I can't believe this ,matlab itne din kahan gayab hogayi hai ye magic.(he said dreamily )Kahan hai vo pagal ladki paanika,Ms.Beautiful woman!?

And all she could do at that moment was just control her flourishing blush which was suppressing her control though. While he adored her more ,as this was the first time he's catching her blushing. The point to be noted was ,the reason behind that blush was he himself .He felt proud!With all their ,coziness they both didn't notice the Pandit who was asking them to stand for the pheras. But soon annika came out from her blushing world and signalled him to look away and he did he casually, actor kahin ka !

Making a promise through each passing round ,hand in hand they took the 7 pheras and pinky just stood with contended smile on her face.

Then the Pandit forwarded the taali with mangalsutra to shivaay for which he immediately looked at annika who passed on a happy blink .After which he gently looped the mangalsutra around her neck and clutched it with his eyes completely dived into her's .Doing it , he looked down to find her fists crushing his dress which made him look at her face which was wavering in a nervous smile with a glistening eyes .He smiled at her act and instantly intertwined his fingers with her's and gave an assuring smile seeing which nodded slightly.

Taking the coin which was had the sindoor applied along ,he slowly raised her maang teeka and traced the coin on her hairline .She closed her eyes feeling the moment through heart .He ,on the other side made a strong promise to himself to stand by her through every problem in life .While looking at her happy face he made a mental note to do everything which would suffice to hold up this smile on her face till eternity .

At night

Shivaay came inside his room to be surprised by the decoration ,