DISTANCE NEEDED?

Thank you for voting 🤗

It's been an hour since shivaay had started describing his memorable surprise from Mrinali .And annika on the other side ,sat quietly acting as though she knew nothing about it.Poor shivaay ,was unaware of the truth that his paanika had also payed him a special visit to London to surprise him but unfortunately things didn't went the way it had to .

S - then she walked through that lighted pathway and came straight to me(expressively ) .Then she pulled my hand and ,went down on her knees ....

He actually enacted it ,like he pulled annika's hand and kneeled infront of her while she stood still ,because there was something growing inside her to see him doing this .Suddenly his touch was making her nervous ,making her shiver but she was trying her level best to suppress herself.

By the time she could ponder through all her feelings ,she heard his slender sleekly voice "I love you "....."will you marry me".He told with his eyes wondering into her's while his lips playing on with a smokey smile which would bring any woman go gaga over him.

That's it ,her eyes travelled through everything other than him .This isn't annika ...or this isn't shivaay's paanika to be precise. What is happening to her?

Not acquiring any response from her he shook her hand to bring her conscious.

S- where are you lost ?Did you listen to everything or were you just staring unconsciously. (Getting up )

A- yeah ,I listened .And ....what .....was your .....answer?(she stammered)

S - Jaanna hai?(he asked with a mischievous smile)

A- bolo na (hiting his shoulders slightly )

S- I didn't respond  to her clearly .I've asked for some time.You know Mrinali loves me truly ,and I think we both could work out ,haina?

A- hmm?(looking at him)hmm (nodding in acceptance)

S- kya hmm hmm kar rahi ho ?Paanika (encircling his both the hands around her neck from back)you know right ?Your decision is mine .So tell me ,shall I say yes to Mrinali ?

She was running for words ,what she must say?What is this new thing in her seeding something weird. And ,how the hell this began?

A- why are you asking me shivaay ?It's your life ...your decision.

And soon she got a smack on her head .

S - there is no U and Me annika ,it's always US.When did you start speaking like stupids. Stop all this and tell me ,what should I do .(catching hold of her tightly)

A- Do you like her?(she asked in a low tone)

S- (thinking for sometime )yeah ,I mean she...... yes I like her .Whatever she's doing for me is making me feel special.She truly loves me.

Pity on shivaay ,he's repeating the same thing that Mrinali loves him .But little did he realize she would always remain only as a good friend to him .Because if he really had developed feelings for her ,he would have opened up to her the next second she had proposed him.And here he's confusing his friendly mind to be already fixed of liking her.Is this the reality ?Is this what's written for him?