MY FIRST EVERYTHING

Thank you for voting 🙂

A- shivaay ,shoot him shoot him idiot.

S- yeah,I am trying ,wait

A- shoot him soon or else I'm going to die ,my life is decreasing soon.

S -yeah ,you stay at the back .I'll see to him

They both were fidgeting their joysticks playing contra .This was their routine game actually ,since their childhood.They were totally into the game as they were dashing each other being too curious while playing .

P- Oh my mata ,you both have started again!!

But both didn't pay any heed to her as they weren't getting out of the game as for now.

A- oh shit , I'm dead (defeated )

S- it's ok ,I'll finish this stage .(pressing the shooting button like a maniac)

A- not so soon Mr.Idiot ,wait.

She took her joystick and pressed a button,so obviously she could play now but it was with his life .

S- paanika (shouting )why did you take my life ?

A- so what will I do then ?

S- don't die again then .See there shoot him ...

Like this the game continued and each time annika lost her life she decremented his lives by one and started playing again making him go grudged on her .And soon shivaay lost all his lives and sat idle with anger while annika who was playing with his life completed the stage .

A -hey !!!(jumping )shivaay !!,I finished the stage yeah!!

S- it was my life (gritting his teeth)

A- but ,I was the player right (justifying herself )

S- no,If you haven't taken my life .I would have completed it.

Saying this he threw a pillow on her which straightly hit her face .

A- idiot ,

She took another pillow and started beating him with it and there again started a world war 3 pinky thought .It was like shivaay lying on the couch and annika hovering him with the pillow in her hand.

Their non-stop fighting session was interrupted by someone at the door.

P- Aao ,mrinali .Aahiye (to mrinali's parents )

Soon annika got up and positioned herself and shivaay's state was no less than a street rowdy,with his totally mishandled hair ,all thanks to annika for that .His shirt was tucked in one side and left out at the other with buttons opened .Annika who noticed all this,soon set his hair neatly and closed his buttons .

A- hoi idiot ,your in laws are here and look at your state  .(while helping him with his button)

S- don't forget ,you started this. (Glaring her )