The dogs head looked too big and wobbly for the canines body. It's big dark eyes reminded Jas of a mooncalves. "W-when did you-?"

"I had Hagrid- you know that giant guy that lives in the hut? -well he mentioned he was thinking of getting a dog and I asked him to get the cutest one there. I-I thought it was cute anyway..."

Siruis shifted on his feet awkwardly as Jasmine stared at him, one hand holding the panting puppy, the other running through her blonde hair.

"You went through all of this, so I would go out with you?"

He fumbled with his shirt button. "I mean, yeah..."

She started giggle, setting the puppy down so it could run around in circles with it's tongue hanging out. "Padfoot you idiot. I would've said yes even if you asked me at breakfast with spinach in your teeth!"

"Funny you should mention breakfast actually, one of my plans was to-"

Jasmine was not the kind of person to do things out of the blue, she was the kind of person to stutter first and then nod fervently at whatever her brother had said.

But in that moment, she realised she had to make the most of the time she had with him. So, gathering all of her Gryffindor courage, she kissed him.

Siruis' eyes fluttered closed as Jasmines hands cupped his face, he placed a hand on her waist to pull her closer, his other hand winding itself through her loose hair, knocking her hat off. (Which landed on the happy pug.)

Jasmines stomach felt as though fireworks were being set off, butterflys were running haywire and the twenty pence dolls she played with when she were younger were screamimg with their hair cut off.

She smiled giddily into the kiss, with Siruis's hand on her waist her knees turned to jello, and she finally pulled away. Red cheeks prominently standing out.

Siruis panted slightly from the surprising kiss. His brain was going haywire and bombs going were off, soldiers were shouting mayday with a Euriphmics song in the back ground. The kiss was everything and more.

He grinned down rogueishly at Jasmines pink face. Siruis playfully lowered his head to her ear and nipped it before whispering:

"I'll take that as a yes?"

***

Harry flopped down on Siruis' old bed in Grimmauld place. Ever since he had discovered that the Chamber of Secrets didn't have the blood he had begun searching every place he could think of.

With a heavy heart he looked around his godfathers room. He hadn't been back there since he was seventeen. Two years ago.

Forcing himself to move, he half heartedly opened the bottom drawer of a oak dresser, the drawer slipped from his grasp and fell out.

Harry picked the broken drawer up, and froze when he saw what had spilled out.

Several yellowing pictures lay spread acrosd the floor.

With a shaky hand, Harry turned the first one over.